4. lunch with friends

I entered after asking permission and sat beside Jackson. He looked at me and asked in a low voice " what happened now how come you come too fast." After that, I looked at him and said "can we talk after class ?" And placed my head in my hands and started to rest. He said "ok bro."

After about 1 hour the class finished and at this break time, we all left the class and walk towards the canteen because we know they must be waiting for us there. we reached the canteen I saw they are waiting for us at a table. we walked towards the table and I said to them" let's cancel the plan of eating here and come with me to a nearby restaurant I need to talk to you guys ".They all looked at my serious face and said 'ok'. We all left the canteen together.

At the restaurant we were seated in the private box and we ordered lunch after they all looked at me I started "I meet my mates today" and "they smilingly said it is good news bro congratulations"
I stopped them and said listen to me first " My first impression of them is not good they have seen fucking Maria and secondly I think their relationship with each other is not good. They are looking like rivals while facing each other and was about to fight. Maybe they stopped because of my scent........ "

After that, a waiter served that food and leaves the room. Jimmy said " your bad luck is very bad to find your mate in that situation. "
After that, I continued " yeah I know but right now find every detail of them Alex and Jimmy. Their names are Jack and Noah. They are studying in our college find every single detail of them. But don't let them for right now that I am an alpha lion. Ok ." Alex and Jimmy both said in one voice 'yes sir'. Now Andrew said, " now let's start eating we are all hungry ." We ate our lunch and left the restaurant.

After reaching the college Jackson and Andrew walked towards our class because after the break we have a class of sports. In front of our gym locker room, I see one of my mates standing there I connected my telepathy with Jackson and Andrew while talking and smiling with them and told them about my mate.