18.

Noah’s pov

Well I was shocked when Jack suddenly agreed like wind like he really didn't talk much with Frost yet in this whole time. This family towards each other is caring. If you touched one person other will cut into pieces for sure.

Now we are going to live in together ahem..... I mean together in one room. After the butler leave I looked at him and asked him raising my brow,“what was that by the way.You agreed without my permission or discussing with me.” Well he rubbed his nape and said well i just want to live near Aman just that's it.”he said. “well I am a little sad i thought you want to live with me.But It's true we are here b’cause of him.”i said closing our distance and rubbed his hair a bit. He ear redden a bit. He is so cute. He flustered said‚“its not like that. I think you just don't like me. Well i like you a bit. “ Ooo you like me.well it's my pleasure to be liked by you.well just wanna let you know i like you a bit too.”I whispered in his ear.“ Well let's do our best in getting him back then. Ok.”

“Ok”he replied. We settled our clothes and necessity in the places and it's was already dinner time.we had dinner with them all and Aman. Aman just ate his dinner and gone back to do his work . We walked around in garden for a walk with his parents after dinner which was pretty early than we do. But dinner was good . We had good chit chat with his parents.

Well it's not bad like i thought to be living with them.
They are all nice just have a bit different, values, etiquette,and preferences honestly.
Well Now let's go to sleep. Jack and i went to sleep today actually earlier than my usual time. Yeah they truly have a consistent life.

Aman's POV

Today Noah and Jack moved in the house but I am so busy can't spend time with them. Well we will eachother in morning though. I slept around mid night after finishing my work. I woke up around 5:30 in morning to wash up. I don't worship daily usually in morning. It is just a greeting type worship with him in morning. I do worship God with mom in evening. She really made into a habit of mine. It really give me peace in my heart in my life.

I really do pray in special days of god's in India like sawan month of lord shiv. So i changed into new clothes . I went to our small temple and worshiped the lord Shiva with my mom and dad.

Author's here

Well it's kind of filler chapter here right now i am working on new book to other than BTS 8th member which is on webnovel . If you want you check it out. It's name is Rejected Alpha. My I'd is same as on Wattpad Rosy_786

Thanks for reding my book lovelies 😍🥰💕💜.

Bye