36.

Aman pov

I rested well for three days my wounds are almost healed i won't leave hospital just yet. I need to get a work done .

I have become quite close with Noah and Jack they showers my with kisses and hugs I love it.  They are not on the throats of each other. They get more romantic with each other than me .

It's not like I mind I love them both so much .

So finally is the day of mission. Everything is according to plan it's already ten so this my family will be busy. Andrew got me some clothes.

I saw Jackson he wants to  come with us on mission for which I advised to stay in hospital. I really don't uncle and aunty and my family to come at me getting him in danger and myself while we are still in resting period.

I want him here so he can watch out for us from parents. Andrew got me my black clothes like shirt and jeans and leather jacket. He also got me my gun . Which have a bit of carving of rose on it.

We get out of hospital and get in our car . I am driving the car with Andrew while our people following us. After 1 hour drive we were to  got there to pay him a visit.

I told to Andrew to call that person secretary to let him that  I coming in 10 minutes to talk to him as civil person and keep his gate open if he doesn't want any damage right now to his property or people.

You know i won't mind doing it right now. We reached there in ten minutes I saw gate opening so we drove just straight to the mansion.

This is beautiful mansion with green garden surrounding it. Right now is right time to appreciate it. As we got close door it opened.

We walked straight in and I sat stair on the single chair. I heard him from behind while walking down,'This is not how a civil person comes to talk and cautious person walk straight in  its enemy territory. This not your style Aman like a cautious and calm civil person like you or what I broke your persona.'

'Kai this is also not your style to send some mices to kill cleanly someone or what you want a war where one of dies completely. I have been really calm with you before because of your skills if even you did some childish trick of this buisness.'

'But now you really broke my limit of patience.' I said.

____________________________

Like ,share, comments