7.

☆back to Aman's POV😊 ☆

After the class is over I was asked out by my mates. But I was busy this week to hang out with them. So apologized and said, "I am sorry but I am a little busy hanging out with you this weekend. So maybe we can next week and it will be my treat as apologize to you." And I started to leave because we have class. But they tried to grab me by hand but out of the habit of protecting me. Jackson and Andrew grabbed them and flipped them to the ground. I helped Jack and Noah from the ground and apologized to the  " l am sorry ." While glaring at Jackson and Andrew. But they looked at me" they should apologize and why are you apologizing on behalf of them."

Both Jackson and Andrew apologized at the same time "we are sorry." I looked at Jack and Noah "  They didn't mean it they are not only my childhood friends but also my bodyguards. Since I am their employer they need to save me. But are you guys hurt anywhere. They looked at me and said," we are fine this can't hurt us." " So I should leave then for class now.

While on the way to class Jackson and Andrew were about to apologize to me I said "this is not the first time happened this kind of thing I understand it but from now remember not to show so much of your physical strength you know you are equally strong like them because I trained you to like in that way so you can defeat alphas who are stronger than but everyone. so don't show them your strength until there is a need to show it in front of them." Jackson and Andrew both said at a time" Understood sir". Now after that I smiled and placed my arms around them now "come on let's go to class. Alex and Jimmy must be waiting for us."

We finished our college around 3 O'clock. we went to our company to finish meetings and some business work. We returned home at about 8 p.m. But before that, I already told Alex and Jimmy about setting up an important business to make Martin and Wilson's family collaborate on the same project to ease their relationship with each other. After getting information about their families. And I let Jackson and Andrew to go college to keep an eye on Jack and Noah. After I went back I took a quick shower and go to the dinner table to do dinner with mom and dad. When I saw them I hugged them and sat at the table to eat dinner. While at the dinner table I told them " Mom dad I found my mates."

Mom looked at me "wow that's great news  Aman . Make sure to take them home and let them meet us . I want to meet them." dad also nodded and said" yeah make sure to take them home. We want to meet them. " I looked at them "Mom Dad it's not easy to do you know who my mates are. They are Jack Martin and Noah Wilson. I think their relationship is not good. I am afraid they will accept me but will kill each other. So I didn't tell them yet who I am and I am alpha. Right now I want to ease their relationship first. " After hearing it dad said" Are you talking about  Wilson and Martin families who are werewolves, pact leaders. Their enmity is well known in the beast world. It's not going to be an easy son. So be careful. " " I know mom and dad." I looked at them and said, " I will try my best." After eating I went to my room. And I sorted some documents. And then go to sleep.