21.

Aman's povs

It's been a month since since Noah and jack have been living with us. They are behaving pretty good and they are also joining us for work in house like family. My mom is happy with them now and they treat like their mom . They also join us in our religious acts.

But my rut is coming near. It happens every 3 months. But I don't know exactly when it will be so my instinct of my lion are getting stronger for our mates to mate them. It can come even before since they are close to me and we haven't mated yet.

Maybe it will happen in 2 or 3 days . So my way back to home I bought some inhibitors for myself.

Today I had my dinner as usual and went back to my room. Started to do my work . Around midnight I went to bed. In morning around 4 or 5 I suddenly felt my mouth is dry . So I went downstairs to get some water.

I started drinking water the more I felt hot. It suddenly hit my mind . I seemed to be in rut So I went back to my room. Started to find my inhibitors but i was not able to find it.
I seem to forget in my car.

"F**k" so I closed my door and called jackson . He picked up my call,"bro, why are you calling me in 4 in morning." So I said to him ,"Jackson I need you get my inhibitors from my car and you have car keys so get it faster. I am in my rut."

"Shit , I am getting their in five minutes, " and i said ," I am in my room. So don't make noise when you come up i don't want anybody to wake up. " He said " k".

While in this time I went in my room and prepared a cold bath for myself. I took of my clothes and got inside the bath tub.

My back was towards the door. So I heard someone opened my door. I think Jackson is here . So i said to him " You came so soon. Then help me Inject inhibitors in my glands." I waited for him to inject the inhibitors but he didn't move so i turned my head .

I didn't saw Jackson their but saw Jack and Noah their with the red eyes. Since they look like they are enduring something.

I know they are stopping themselves from doing something irrational. I told them softly "You should go out right now you and i are not in right mind right now. You will regret by tomorrow morning. So leave right now and send Jackson in so he can inject me with inhibitors. "

They looked me aggrieved expression They both said at same time ," you don't want us. " I was a bit shocked but i looked at them and said softly in coaxing tone "i don't want to hurt you still don't know something. So can you be good and let him in and let him give me inhibitors. "They stepped aside and let him in let him inject me with inhibitors. But he did this in shortest time possible. Since they are digging holes in his with their sharp eyes.

I told him put all inhibitors on table of bathroom. He went out after that.