27

Jack pov

Well it is good feeling  to get your real feelings out. Well now it will feel even more good to live this life with family.

Well today is really amazing i got to confess my feeling to Noah but still there is one part about it which is missing we both need to talk about.

One is thing is true we are not leaving him at any cost. Just some things we need to consider to make this relationship work on equal footing .

I don't how Aman is doing I am pretty sure he must be feeling like hell cause he know who or where are his mates. His mate are not present  there he will be feeling very bad.

Me and Noah were able to stop ourselves from hurting him cause he was bedridden at them . That was only point we were able to stop ourselves from him.

In heat even Alpha are fregile they need their partners  assurance like they love them and they are there for them even when they are really not on their best behavior.

I stopped my thoughts when i heard a knock on door. I was already dressed up so i opened my door to see noah there. He looking great today with white shirt with rolled up sleeves and blue jeans and sneakers .

"Well let's go since you're ready." Noah said. "Ok,let's  go baby."

We went to the parking. I started to drive my car towards the college.

"Well jack, why did you said suddenly that you want to go college. You ou know we don't need to go there or you just want to talk outside of home." Noah said.

"You already know baby but we're not going to college but his favorite cafe."

"Ok, first we will have coffee then we will talk." Noah said.

"I am fine with this. "

We reached the cafe . We took the window by the window. We ordered our coffees and cheesecakes. We had abit chitchat.

Our coffees arrived in 5 to 10 minutes. We had our coffee and cheesecakes.

"Well you know we need to talk about Aman. What do you think  about it? I want to know your thoughts Noah."

" We are not leaving him for sure. I already told you this but yeah if we chose him it will change alot of things even our whole life." Noah said.

"Yeah you are right. We will not leave him bit kids . I am not sure because  we are alpha and having babies  with omega is different and now someone's tell me that i can get pregnant is totally  different thing.

We never even thought about this in our dreams. We were given courses in school how to take care of omega's during  pregnancy and of kids. I never thought this is possible for Alphas to give birth expect female. I don't know whom we should talk too."

"Calm down, i know we have too change our way of thinking in this. See this as positive thing. I thought when i got alpha as mate its all good but we won't have kids on our own like my dream family. So i don't think its bad .

The only exception of family dream is that i have two mates and they are alphas. So i can have the type of family i wanted even now." Noah said.

"You are right Baby. What should we do now?"

Did you like the story? Tell me truthfully in comments.