11.

We all walked down. ( I forgot to tell you about Jack and Noah's outfits they also wore black suits with a jack with a white shirt and a white rose print on the left side of the coat while another had worn a white shirt and white pants with a black rose print. ) we sat down with our parents in the living room around 9 O clock and urged us all to eat dinner We sat down at the dinner table.

Today I sat opposite my dad and on my right side is jack and on the left side was Noah. Our servants served us food. Our servants served us food, especially in a way only some meat and Indian vegetarian dishes (because he is very allergic to some food like seafood, beef, and pork he doesn't because he is Indian and because of his mom.) For others, there is everything like beef pork, seafood, etc. But Aman didn't touch that he calmly ate his food. He can feel Jack and Noah looking at him while eating. So ate my dinner slowly.

After eating my meal, I told my mom " Mom I going to take a walk." Mom was about to say me to take them with me I said: " I know mom I will take them both with me you enjoy your time with your friends." I see they are done with eating so I told them to let's go.

We started walking towards our garden about 15 minutes after taking a walk we sat on chairs around the coffee table in the garden.  After  a while, Aman started to talk."I want to talk to you guys but don't interrupt me while talking to me. " I look at them they said 'ok'. I started " First I wanna tell you guys that I'm not a human. I am also an alpha. And sorry for pretending I don't know you. But before you said anything I know you are a little mad. But I wanna tell you both are my mates. "they looked a little shocked. " and j continued " and you seen me in that state so I don't have a good impression on you. But I am. And I told them about my birth and the story behind my two alpha mates. And only can have our family seeds." So I want to tell you please from now try to be friends. And don't fight. They looked at me and said to want to ask some of my questions. 

1. Who was that girl with you ( Maria)?
I told them she is just a friend and a beta girl. You know everybody has needs especially when you have puberty at 12. Don't worry she is now already moved to France. Don't tell my mom about my puberty because only dad knows about this. Don't worry I have good self-control. So don't worry I never had a girlfriend or boyfriend.

2. Why omegas are with you?
Don't worry we don't have that kind of relationship because I don't get affected by heat or scent like another omega.

3. Why Jackson and Andrew are your bodyguards you can find other alphas for protection?
I smiled and said "Do you wanna know? Let's go."  I called Jackson and Andrew to come to the practice room. We get there soon I told them to change into gym clothes. They asked' why' I said "you will know ". About they come out Jackson and Andrew were there. I also told them to get change. They all come out. I asked them in what way they are going to fight. Jackson and Jack chose wrestling. While Noah and Andrew will go for a kung fu match.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I don't know what I wrote but after whole days I came up with it because I don't know what to write.