39

Aman pov.

I woke up . I did some my hygiene routine . Well I going to get discharged from the the hospital today. When Noah and Jack came in morning. We had breakfast. They did the formalities . They said they will drop me at house.

I said to them that i will wait for Andrew . I have some work with him. They can go to office. They didn't want to leave but I made them leave.

In 5 minutes Andrew got here . I got inside the car and he handed me the report.' Good morning Andrew ' 'good morning ' he said grumpy voice .

I laughed he is grumpy person in morning. 'well i didn't told you do it yourself. Andrew they are many people who can do it . You need to take care of your health.'

'I know Aman i don't want any body to mess anything in your case.' ' wow bro you are best.' I said .

I started to read and told him to go first flower shop and than mall.

Now it make all sense. So what happened is,

About 4 months ago

From 1 week before Aman's birthday. He signed a deal for gun dealing at Z bar owned by Aman.there were drinks and girls but Aman was focused on drinking he was drunk when a girl poured him drink with a drug in it. This drug is like arthopodics (helps for convincing for other party) which only leave mind for breeding .

Aman called Jackson and Andrew to take him out. Find him someone. The buisness who drugged had already sent his daughter in his room . She is obsessed with him but Aman ended up in Kai room . The both room were close . After around 2 minutes Kai also ended up in that room.

Andrew was about to get him out but other paties bodyguard were also there. So they were not going to able to get him out without any fight.

So they didn't thought anything about other room. They all stood outside all night that night.

In the late morning I woke up with a headache. I saw the room's condition. It was a mess.

Bed stirred beside me. I looked towards it and I was shocked was understatement. He closed than he opened his eyes in a second. He screamed with shock.

I covered his mouth.' Shh don't scream. What are you doing in my room. ' he calmed down i removed my hand.' I don't know this is my room and what you did to me.'

After some time thinking about something.He tried to get up and hissed . 'You know what tell anyone about it and You are dead .' This topic should be buried here.

He picked up my clothes and wore them because his clothes are in shreds. He left the room without asking me anything.

I found my phone on carpet told him to get me some clothes from my car . He said he already in the way.

In 5 minutes he got me clothes. I told maneger to fire that girl who tried to drug me last night and give all others a warning.

We left from there. We didn't thought much about that incident.

Now present time

'Andrew let take over that persons buisness without leaving an inch and don't leave any threat for later.' I said.

'I am already on it Aman . I knew you will say that.'

'Just don't overwork yourself ok. We have hired people who we pay for that stuff. You just need to check over it.ok'

'Alright bro' . We were about to reach flower shop.

___________
Like and comment share please .