12.

The match between Jackson and Jack was interesting but because of three rounds, two are won by Jackson. In a match with Andrew and Noah, they are tied. So after this match, I said goodbye to Jackson and Andrew. While I again started to talk to them "what do you think they are any less than an alpha. So that's don't ever underestimate your opponent. I hope you get to know this value. I hope you remember this value of life.
4. So what do you think will happen to you if we rejected you?
Nothing will happen to you guys you can find another partner.
They said in one voice" I wanna reject you ." Aman said I am ok I will be ok............" and he coughed a mouthful of blood .and fainted. It

3rd person POV
Jack and Noah seeing Aman cough like this both panicked and took Aman to the hospital. Noah called his mom that they are going to the hospital and Aman coughed blood and fainted. Aman was in the emergency room while both his mates were worried about him. Aman's mom and dad and his friends and jack and Noah's family were also there. Aman's mom asked them" what happened to tell me in detail without living even one detail."
They told her what happened and that he told them everything. I don't know how but after rejecting him he suddenly coughed blood. Aman's mother slapped both of them.  Others were shocked except Aman's family Jack and Noah's family about to say something they were stopped by Aman's dad " do you think I don't know what he does outside the house just because I am at home. I know everything about him. That he was 12 when he had his puberty. I know how many he had sex with but that was within the limit. He never brings girls or boys at home.  He is a very good boy to take care of his mom and dad at such young age and take care of business. I never got complaints that he is playboy or something. He always respected others' decisions too. That's why he is in that condition. He knows what will happen to him if you guys rejected him. He will die. And I swear of my son today if something happened to him I will burn down your family's business and pact. " while Aman's dad was also angry he needed to calm down his wife first. While Aman's friends standing in front of them angrily staring at them and Jackson said " what do you think who r u guys? Do you know we let you win because told us to go easy on you even with your full power even two of you can't take a single of us down? Alex and jimmy because just they are omega you think you can take them down in a fight. Don't even dream about it we are specially trained by him to take down his enemies easily down just because they will think we are weak. Aman had already told you never to underestimate your enemy and if something happened to him we all will tear you guys apart with our bare hands. remember this. " while he snapped his fingers in front of them and walked towards Aman's mom. After about an hour doctor came out and told them" there is no explanation for what happened to him all internal organs were bleeding. We don't how he made it to the hospital. We stopped his bleeding but we can't say anything about it before 48 hours. " Everybody was shocked to hear this and more worried about him. Aman's mom started to cry. While jack and Noah were also shocked but they asked the doctor if they can see him.