20.

Aman's pov

I reached home around 9 pm.My mom was waiting for me in the living room. I went and hugged her . She hugged me back. She asked“ how come you are late today my punctual son. ”while smiling. “Mom i just a bit late because those all old man was just fighting in my last meeting like they are kids.Any way just let it be.Mom lets eat after i came down after changing.”

Mom said,“I already ate today and your dad too. So i won't accompany you for dinner. But Jack and Noah haven't done their dinner so you can eat with them. I am getting old now i can't stand hunger. (She said with slightly dramatic tone which i got it.)

She moved to sign me something which i got it they are sitting behind me. I sighed a bit since i got a dramatic mom which many people don't know.So i said“Mom it's ok if you ate.Let me change i will have dinner with them.”

So I turned around said to them , “i will come down quickly you guys can heat up dinner. So we can eat dinner together.”

They said, “ok”So I nodded and went to change my clothes.

I come down after ten minutes. After freshing up.

I went kitchen area and saw them setting table and it made me and my spirit lion very happy and named him joy since i got in joy in small things and he is happy lion.

I went towards them and asked is very thing ready. So they said no we haven't set plates yet. So I told them to sit. Let me grab the plates from kitchen. I came back and set the plates on table.

So i sat with them to eat . Today we had some  white sauce pasta, some rice with kidney beans and salad on the side.

May be mom is making two type of dishes. Since she is afraid they will be not able to like may be eat Indian food .

So i served my self the pasta and rice with kidney beans. (No i mean mix in one plate since i wrote a bit messy pasta and kidney beans in bowls separately and rice in plate.)

So i firstly I ate kidney beans since they are my one of favourite.

After that I took a bite of white sauce pasta and paused a bit. Since this not made by my mom. So i asked them, “well who made this. ”Noah looked up, “Well is it bad? ”“No it's not bad it's actually good.Is it chef who made it?”

“No actually we made it. When your mom was making dinner so we asked if we can help her so she said we can help her to cook the white sauce pasta if we know how to make it. So we made it. ” they said

“no it's not bad only i asked you since it's taste is different from my mom's cooking.”

“Oh ok”.they said so we ate our dinner.

(Well you are thinking when a lion became vegetarian so listen. Human form of Aman is vegan but his lion form is not . Since he have a human side so he won't meat and many more things. )