19.

Aman's POV

Well, we worshiped lord shiv. Well, I felt positivity in my heart and mind. I hoped that Jack and Noah would join us for it. but I think they forget about it or maybe they are still sleeping. Well, it's not their culture but I would have been really happy if they joined us.

Mom looked and said to me, “Well look at you are sulking here. If you want them to join shouldn't you have already told them? Such a big baby. They will feel your mood since they are your mate. So if you don't want to tell them either you change your mood and eat your breakfast. Since you need to go to work.” I went to my office.

Today at the office I dealt with some reports about the company. Well, I dealt with the reports until lunch.

My mom always send me lunch to my office. So she send it today. Today I got really a big surprise with my lunch i have my mates to send me the lunch.

It's so nice of them to come. I hope they come here on there own not because my mom told them . I am really happy genuinely to see them here.

Today they bring me my salad with, some fried veggies ,fried rice with some soup. I aked them to join me for lunch. Since mom always send me extra food my friends.

But today I send them to eat out. Since I already send them text to not come for lunch. They send me text back really bro “mates before Bros. It's not fair. You gotta pay for our lunch.Since you simply throw us away for you mates😢.” texted Jackson.

I told them “it's not like you won't have breakfast dinner straight with us after this . So don't be like this😒. You know i love you all. ”

“and we love you too darling. ” they all send me same text.

I enjoyed my lunch with my beautiful mates while talking to them. I finished my Lunch. They stayed for some while after lunch. I send them both to the car after that I resumed my work and attended 3 meetings.

I was late to go to home today a bit . So i already texted mom that i will be a bit late.