30

Noah pov

After having coffee with Jack we went to our packs. Since they are not yet merged. Aman told us to merge the packs only after marriage. Anyway our dad's are still alpha of our packs.

We will get our Alpha position in pack as custom after marriage unless there is any casuality but we still got some work to do as next leaders of pack.

I got done my work around 5 and I called Jack and told him that i am coming to pick in half hour since he is also almost done with work.

So i went and picked him up from the gate of their house. I started to drive towards the home. I don't know i just felt something is not right but i didn't try to voice it.

When we were about to reach house. We got a call from the Alex that we need go to pack hospital.

I turned my car started to drive towards the pack hospital. Jack asked in worried tone." is mom or dad in bad health?"

"I don't know Alex just told us to get there. Let's see what happened any way we are about to reach there. "

He nodded and said " ok ".

We reached the hospital Jimmy was waiting for us at the door. So Jack asked him when we approached, " Is everything alright with mom and dad."

"Yes they are alright but here is someone else you need to see. " Jimmy said." Ok then lead the way" i said.

We went through the elevator towards the upper floor. We saw mom there crying in dad's arm and Andrew have blood on his clothes. I smelled Aman secnt there mixed with blood.

"Oh No" i heard Jack gasped. We ran towards the mom and dad . I asked ," Dad what happened to Aman." I saw his eyes were red with anger. This is first time we saw him angry.

"Some werewolves attacked him while he was trying to fight with them he got hurt.

He is stabbed near the heart but his heart is safe . Now he is in operation theater. His condition is pretty dangerous. Once he is ok. I will make sure who tried to hurt him get the worst death ever. "

"It's ok. Calm down. " Mom said to him. She just side hugged him to calm him down.

"Dad, Don't worry Dad whoever tried to hurt him absolutely die worse than death.I will make sure of it." Jack said

"Alex Jimmy try to find out whose packs wolves are those since you have their dead bodies. They all have there packs symbol on their on their right arms but if they are rogues than there will be a cut on the symbol."

" Ok Jack" they said.

I called my dad while he called his to let them know that Aman is injured some werewolves attacked him .