L-O-V-E

If anyone wants to make a cover for my other two Wattpad novels, both on hold, Can the player play the player? and There's a player in my house (I like player stories okay don't judge), it would be appreciated!!! LOVE YOU!!! xoxo

AMBER POV

I've made up my mind, I'm going to tell Addison about it.

But then she'll hate you.

But it's the right thing to do.

But then she'll hate you.

Maybe after I give her some time, she'll come around and we can be friends again.

Yeah, keep dreaming.

I seem to be battling with my own self! If I were with her right now, she would be able to tell something was up, but instead I'm listening to Brittany, Delilah, and Jazmyn talk about making love with their dream guys (complete players), where the best nail salon is, and how Dani Yurkonis thinks orange is the new pink and it is "so not". Everything has changed so much in the past month. While at the beginning of the school semester I would be gossiping along with these fake girls, now I just grimace at every word that comes out of their mouths. I do not contribute a single word except laughing at appropriate times. I want to be over there with Addie, but Alexx is there and I'm afraid I'll just spit out the whole story with one interaction with her.

My past haunts me in every way. I just wish that I had made good choices in life. I was so blinded and now as I finally am able to see, I have to confront my best friend with something that will make her my ex-best friend. Even if we haven't been friends for long, I am still afraid of losing the only true friend I've had in a long while.

"Live life to the fullest! Have no regrets! Join adventure club today," some Asian girl shouts into a megaphone on top of a table, rallying up a group of co-eds who cheer with her and go on to pass flyers for their club.

I wish I could take her advice. I wish I could live my life to the fullest and with no regrets. But I'm pretty sure it's too late for that. Not with everything that is going to come crashing down at me. Everything that is all my fault.

ADDISON POV

When I went back to school, the atmosphere felt different and I knew a lot had changed. Everybody knew that I wasn't single. Noah had promised to work with me after school some days with my studies and hoemwork, seeing that he's really smart and has already been through it all. He is just so sweet! I can't wait for our Wednesday study date, but I just hope he won't distract me so much and I can get some actual facts in my head. Amber, once again, has stopped talking to me and the group after the whole Alexx thing. She seems to be back to her old self, unfortunately and she is hanging with her old group, as if our friendship never happened. Fine with me. She needs me way more than I need her. In fact, I don't need her at all. I already have loyal friends and the cutest and most caring boyfriend. She can do what she wants with her miserable excuse for a life. I don't understand why she is taking out her argument with Alexx on me, Lily, and Cassie.

Unfortunately, I am in a wheel chair and I hate it more than anything, though it is only for a short time. If my leg feels fine, I can have this stupid black boot off by next week! The stitches are another story and they will probably hurt when they're taken out next month.

Lily is fine, but, not suprisingly, the schoolwork she can do with her brain injury is limited. Luckily, her teachers seem to be understanding because she is the sweetest little student they've ever had. Sometimes I wish I had part of her attitude instead of part of Alexx's that I developed over the summer. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being likeable now, is there?