Confrontation

OKay so I'll you team James people are gonna hate me even more now.

wow i'm sorry but I just noticed that this chappie is actually really short even though I worked on it for two nights. well, my apologies, so sorry, but it was a quick upload and I didn't think there was anything more that could happen now. I wanted to have a cliffhanger, so I couldn't expand on that thought. You know me and those cliffhangers. Aahhh the joys of suspense.

Anyways, yeah this is barely even topping two pages.

Lastly, my read-vote ratio is really low, so please change that all you ghost readers! You know what, forget what I said earlier. I was overwhelmed by my new Wattpad fame and told you all not to comment just "upoad soon". While I do prefer particulary unique comments, upload soons are fine, too!

and on with the story...thanks for editing beely3 btw

"Your sister. I was stalking your Facebook page around the time when you first came here and there were all these 'I'm sorry for your loss' comments. And I've never seen her board the elementary or middle school buses when I watch the other kids board in the morning from my kitchen window as I eat breakfast. And your mom has work, so she wouldn't even be able to drive her there...So I know now and I want to tell you that I forgive you for not telling me your secret because I understand it must be painful and I think you should really have someone to talk about it with!"

"Wow. Aren't you just so proud of yourself? While you seem to be a happy and excited that you have figured out what has been bothering me all this time, I am the complete opposite. I didn't tell you those things for a reason. And for you to still be analyzing me, even now? When we haven't spoken since that walk to school? I don't even understand why you care so much!" James says angrily.

I knew in my heart I was right about his sister before I even confronted James. I should've just kept it to myself!!! Gosh! James was right! I am excited to make this realization because I feel like I have figured out most of James himself now. But to show James that I am excited? He must think I am so insensitive at the moment! I mean, I am so stupid! I am acting like I am happy his sister died! Or I don't care about him or her and I just wanted to gloat that I figured James out without his assistance. This whole situation is messed up.

"James, I apologize if I am coming off as selfish and inconsiderate, but I don't know. I feel like the secret was putting a strain on our friendship and now that the strain is gone-"

"You want to know what put a strain on our friendship? The fact that you decided to date Noah!"

"James, that ended our friendship. If you don't recall, the main reason I chose Noah over you in the first place is because I knew you were holding something back from me. And in order to be a happy couple, I believe the two people need to have a good friendship, too, which we did not have due to the strain that was your big secret."

"Are you really happy with Noah?" asks James.

The question startles me because James is not usually this random. It takes me aback.

"Why, yes. We are happy together." I say as the previously clear, bright and sunny sky grows dark, gloomy, and overcast. I hear a pitter-patter first and then I feel drops of rain pierce my skin. Light at first and the hard and fierce.

But James and I stay put. The rain is a distant worry. Staying dry and free of lightning is not nearly as important as the situation at hand.

"I don't believe you." James says after a few moments of just staring into my eyes. Suddenly, I feel his warm, soft hands culling my cheeks and James leans in. His light pink lips meet mine and I am too stunned to do anything. He is urgently kissing me for a few seconds while my mouth stays still. I do not push James away, but I do not kiss back. I have to think about how this feels in comparison to Noah's soft kisses.