The name caller

ADDISON

Couldn't Amber have just waited a little bit longer to break this news to me? Everything was happening so fast! I just got back to school from an injury and having gotten together with Noah again for more drama! I wish Noah and I at least had time for a date or a few before all of this messed with my head. Interuptting my thoughts was that person calling my name again. A person who I didn't want to listen to, let alone talk to.

"Go away Ty! Why the hell are you even here?" I screamed at Tyler. What does he think he is doing? Who does he think he is? I cannot put up with anymore crap! Of all people to be calling my name, Ty! The one who practically attacked me at the party and caused this whole Amber mess. Gosh, even thinking her names make me want to rip out her eyeballs and slap her some more or just curl up in a corner and cry about what a horrible person she is. That would work too.

"I was just going to the restroom, okay? What are you doing without your wheelchair? I know what happened and you really need to rest your leg before you injure it more," Tyler says, lifting me up and going to bring my back inside the school. He looks extremely concerned about me, but he's done enough already. Heck, he was the indirect cause of everything!

"Get off me," I snarl at him through my teeth and slap his hands away. When they don't budge, I resort to biting his arms and hands.

"Ow, cut it out! What is the matter with you!"

"Let me go! Let me go!" I shout at him desperately. I have to go. I have to go to the one person who can help me get through this. A perfect third person opinion. I just really need to go to the garage right now. To run into Noah's arms and know everythign is going to be okay. Everything will be better.

"Come with me to my car. I'll drive you home," Ty says sighing and carrying me back out of the door.

"I don't want to go home," I whisper quietly once he has rested me in the passenger's seat.

"It's okay. It's okay. I'm here," he says stroking my hair.

"Can you take me someplace else?"

"You need me. I know you don't want to admit it, but you do. I'm here, I'm available to help you through this. You know you can talk to me about anything," Ty says and I can't help but be mad at him, too. Why did he do what he did? At the party? Teasing me? Dating me in the first place?

"You're not the person I come to anymore, Ty. That time's passed because you're here now and you weren't when I needed you the most. You were close, but as far away as ever and I just don't see you the same way as I did in Junior High," I say with a sigh, upset at what our relationship has come to.

Tyler looks pained and then nods his head. "I-I understand. Where do you want to go then?"

I direct him to the garage and he pulls up and stops. I go to get out after saying a quick "thank you", but he locks the doors.

"What now?" I ask him.

"I know you don't believe me and I bet you never will, but I am here for you. I'm sorry I wasn't earlier. You can tell me anything. This whole soon to be father thing has helped me grow up and I think I'm ready to finally come out truthfully and tell you that I still love you," Tyler says looking at me with a pained expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, but your time has come and gone," I tell him with a single tear dripping down my face.

"I know, I know, but I think I love you a different way now than I did in the past. Now I don't feel broken every time I look at you thinking you have a boyfriend because I think I love you like you're my little sister. I just want to protect you from everyone and everything bad and seeing how you are with Cassie's brother, I know that it's just not meant to be between us. And I can actually be happy for you now seeing as we've finally both moved on. I understand that, so just think back to before the dating, before everything. Back to when our kindergarden years when we were just friends and the best of friends like that,"