I don't have a chapter name

I groaned, pulling myself out of the totalled car to see the other vehicle speed off into the distance. A hit and run? What the heck? I try to get a look at the plates, but my head aches and my vision is a little blurry. I hear more groans as my friends get out of the car after me. One, two, three, four, five...why is the sixth person not out?

"Foster, can you not get out? Are you okay?" I ask her concerned, bending down to get a better look at her.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, but I can't move my legs. They're strucked under this crushed car floor. Man, this is one bad wreck. I wonder how nobody got hurt," he says as he continues to try to pull his squished legs out from under the car floor that has bended in at odd angles. The car is completely flipped over and I agree with Foster, some luck we all have to all be in good shape!

"Here, grab my hand, and on the count of three Cassie and I will pull you," Danny suggests as he and Cassie each grab one of Foster's arms. After counting to three they pull and still can't get him out.

"I'll try freeing his legs a little," Jay says, ducking his head under and pushing up on the ceiling, but still in a failed attempt.

"The police are on their way and so is Triple A, thank goodness," Lily says to us, flipping her cell phone closed and turning to face us, "Are you okay, Foster?  How do your legs feel?"

"I'm fine, really, I am. No big deal. We can just wait until the police get here to help me out. They'll know what to do," Foster says with an encouraging smile. Lily goes by to sit next to his head by the overturned vehicle, watching out for glass. I hear sirens approaching and soon enough two cars pull up and policemen get out.

One squad from the first car attempts to help Foster out of his predicament, which seems to be more challenging then expected.
While those policemen work with Foster, the four policemen in the other car go to question us about the incident. Two young officers get out of the second car and eye all of the girls up and down and when their eyes travel up from my feet, resting on my chest, and finally meeting my eyes, I give them a dissapointed look. Embarassed, the men blush bright red and turn the other way, leaving me smirking. Can I catch a break here? Guys are pigs.

Each officer from the second car pulls us aside to question us, some in pairs, but I am being interviewed individually by a woman, who is a little bit on the chubby side, but seems nice enough with rosy red cheeks and short, curled fiery red hair.

"Hello, my name is Laura and I just want to ask you a few questions about what happened here. Don't feel any pressure, we called your parents for you, and if you want you can wait to be in a lawyer's presence, but it's likely not neccesary considering you are victim and not the one who comitted this hit and run. Would you like to answer a few questions now or wait until later?"

"It's fine. I can talk now, that'd be okay," I say and she takes out a notepad and a pen that illuminates the notepad in the dark night with a light on the tip of it.

"Okay, what's your name and how old are you?" she asks me with a warm smile, easing a lot of the pressure at answering these questions helpfully off of me shoulders.

I give the officer a few pieces of information about myself and she nods her head, thanking me for the help. Then, she gets to questions about the incident.

"Do you know any one who would have a grudge against you or your friends? Did you see the face of the driver? Or even a short glimpse of him or her to give us the gender?"

"I'm sorry, it all happened so fast and I didn't get to catch a look at the driver of the car. I can't think of anyone who would have it out for me or my friends. Sorry," I said meekly. Was I lieing to this kind lady, though? I mean, maybe a girl jealous of me and Ty or my new looks or- I dismiss these thoughts thinking about how stupid that is. Sure, some sluts were shooting me daggers with me new look, but none of them are capable of executing a hit and run like that or would actually think of something that violent for a reason so small. And no one even saw me go in that room with Ty.

"Did you get a look at the color of the vehicle that hit you?" The woman asks bringing me back to my senses.

"Um, what? Sorry?" I ask, not really catching the question.

"Color of vehicle that hit you," Laura states, still with the same welcoming smile.

"Silver, it was definetely silver, and it was an SUV I think," I told her.

"Well, judging by the look of the totalled car over there, it would definetely have to be a big car that hit you, or it wouldn't have made so much of an impact," she tells me, pointing to the car where Foster hasn't moved from his position.

"Yeah, I guess so, I tried to look at the liscense plate number, but it was too far away when I got out of the vehicle," I told her with a small frown.

"That's okay, that's okay sweetie. I'm sorry this happened, but you have been a great help and we will send you any new information we get. Don't you worry about a thing! We will get to the bottom of this!" she reassures me with a pat on the back and then leads me to my mother waiting who embraces me in a tight hug.

"Aww Addie! I was so worried there! Don't ever do that to me again!" she says, choking on sobs.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry mom. I'll stay out of trouble," I told her nodding my head sincerely. I hate seeing my mom like this and it seems as if the only two people who can make her this way are my father and I. Were my father and I.

"I love you!" she says, pulling me in tighter and knocking the breath out of me and I just smile and hug her back until she lets go and lets me breathe.

"Love you too, mom," I say as we pull away and her small smile quickly turns into an angry frown.

"I mean, you would think that this police force would have some decency to tell me that everything's okay before they just call me and ask for my name and tell me you have been in some car crash. I started thinking the worst, asking if you were alright and then some dumb guy told me he had to make sure which one I was because someone was trapped under a car! I mean, you think he would realize that Addison is a girl's name and a male was trapped under the car, so it surely could not have been you! I have had it with this stupid government! All these taxes I'm paying are going to waste all for nothing...And-" she continues to ramble on and on complaining about the call and I sort of block her out, focusing on everyone else.

Foster gets out of the car and stands up on his shaky legs, and then smiling, raises his hands in the air saying, "I'm alive! I'm alive everyone!".

Danny just snorts and says, "You were trapped under a car. You weren't going to die. Drama queen."

Foster glares at him and then hugs his awaiting mother and father and his little sister also.

My eyes glance around to find Cassie hugging her parents and the back of a figure waiting patiently for a hug of his own. It's her brother, Noah, who I haven't seen in ages. I should catch up with him later, it has been weird not seeing him around ever since he's been working hard to pay for college.

I find Lily who is using her hands to make big motions, telling her parents what happened, exaggerating a ton. Her poor mother looked faint and her father's eyes were as wide as saucers. Shouldn't they realize that Lily has a tendency to be a bit overdramatic by now?

Alexx is standing there awkwardly by Jay as he hugs his dad, mom, and two little brothers. I look at her and she glances back my way at this time, a small smile on her face as she looks at me, covering up how out of place she obviously feels. She understands my pain, but to a fuller extent.

"It is so late! Let's go home! You need a shower missy! You reek. Beer perfume, I see," my mother jokes. After checking to make sure my departure is okay with the police, and saying goodbye to my friends, I hop in my mother's car and drive back home, falling asleep on the way.