What NOT to Wear

Stats! Amazing by the way!

What's Hot- 4

Romance-3

Adventure-1!!!YIPEEE!!!!

As a reward, I am uploading again.

oh and thank you lovesoreel for one of your amazing covers!!!

The Scene: Red Robins

The Mission: Putting my clothing knowledge to the test

Lily was trying to see if I could tell a good outfit from a fashion disaster. She doesn't think I can. I probably could if I tried, but who cares about fashion anyways? Looks don't matter. It's personality! Does anyone understand that? People today are SHALLOW!

"Okay. Ready?" she asks me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I mumble totally unenthusiastic.

She rolls her eyes. "Come on Addison! People watching is totally fun!"

"I feel like a stalker scanning the resturaunt for 'well dressed' people."

"Everyone does it. It's no big deal."

I continue to scan the room until I find someone who's outfit is well...interesting. I'm not sure if it's good or bad though.

"Her." I said and pointed to this one girl sitting in the corner with what looked to be her parents and grandparents.

Lily makes a face. "You're kidding me right?"

"Um...yeah. Sure"

"Oh my gosh. You weren't!" she says with wide eyes.

"What's so bad about her outfit?" I ask defending this stranger.

"EVERYTHING! IT LOOKS LIKE A RAINBOW THREW UP ON HER!" says Lily very loudly pointing at the girl. Everyone in the resturaunt turns to stare at us.

The poor girl runs out crying and her grandmother goes to comfort her while her parents just give us glares.

"Lily!" I scolded my overly loud friend.

"Sorry." she says blushing.

A waiter comes waltzing over to our table. "Ladies I'm sorry but I've had complaints on rude and disruptive behavior and I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave." he says.

"But...its my birthday!" Lily lies.

"Oh. Um...never mind. I'll let you off with a warning this time, but quiet down please."

"Will do!" says Lily saluting the guy.

"That was close!" she tells me after the waiter is out of hearing range.

"I would be mad at you, but now they have to bring out free cake. And I love cake." I tell her.

"Enjoy it while you can. Once Cassie gets ahold of you with her dieting and stuff you won't be allowed to have it anymore."

I sigh. How would I ever be able to live without cake.

Just now the Red Robin workers decide to come and sing "Happy Birthday" to Lily. When they leave, she hands me the slice of cake and I greedily dig in.

"Okay let's start over." she suggests.

"Fine." I say and scan the room again.

"There!" I say quickly and point to another girl wearing a flowery dress.

Lily throws her hands in the air in exasperation. "You have a lot to learn young Jedi!" she tells me.

"What this time? You have that dress!"

"I'm insulted! Sure it's floral and I'm a total sucker for flowers, but that's so old grannyish. Total opposite of the outfit you picked out a few minutes ago."

"Can you be quiet now? I'm trying to enjoy one of my last pieces of cake?"

"Nope. See right there! Now that's a cute outfit."

"That girl is a total slut." I protest.

"Nuh-uh."

The slutty girl was wearing a mini skirt and a bedazzled tanktop and looked to be on a date with her boyfriend.

"An outfit is the difference between going out to eat on a Saturday with your parents or your boyfriend." Lily simply states.

"Okay. I can dress like that. I get it now." I really think I am!