Macaroni like yeah

Yo peeps!!!! Happy Easter!!! Celebratory update here! Just remember the true meaning behind this holy day! Christ has risen!:)

"And so I went to Sheri, who I overheard talking about my pregnancy, and I was like, 'Who told you that?' and she was all, 'So you are? Who's the father?' Like, reversing the conversation, so the focus was on me. Bet she didn’t want to reveal her sources. And then finally I was able to squeeze out of her after a lot of probing, that Madi told her and then Madi said Layla told her and Layla said Tommy told her and Tommy said he heard from Lisa who heard from Patricia who heard from-"
Oh Gosh. Where is my wonderful boyfriend when I need him? Instead of telling me the whole chain of gossip, can Amber just tell me the original source? I don't have all day! Today is Thursday and it’s been raining pretty badly all day long. Noah and I agreed that discus practice would most likely be canceled, so he asked me out on a date! We are going to the Macaroni Grill. Mmmm! I love the free bread they serve before every meal. And the mints! Don't even get me started on those scrumptious mints! I always grab about twenty large handfuls of them and stuff them in my pockets. I slowly suck on each mint while waiting for my food and eat more afterwards. The mints are even more important now that I need good breath to kiss Noah. I cannot stand red mints because they are wayyyyyy too strong! Luckily, at the Grill, they have a ginormous bowl of delicious spearmints-the green colored ones. It's a sweeter minty taste and less powerful than those red ones.
"And then she said she heard it from Jeffrey! And so I confronted Jeffie and he denied that he started the rumor. He said, 'I heard from Taylor,", but he hesitated, so I knew he was lying. And Taylor claimed to have heard from him and who would you believe? Taylor, duhhh!!! Jeffrey’s not loyal or trustworthy like Taylor is! I mean, all he cares about is himself. He doesn't care how this affects me now that everything is out! Not at all! He is so inconsiderate! Word has gotten around so fast-like wildfire! He should've just published this in the newspaper for all to see! Ughhhhh!!!! I hate that Jeffrey. And so when I finally questioned him as to how he REALLY knew I was preggo, he explained that his older sister, Megan, is also having a child. At one of her checkups, she saw a doctor with me saying things like 'your child' and 'fetus' and pregnant' and I guess she was smart enough to put it all together. And to think that witch coached me in softball. I despise her, too! So sugary sweet on the outside, but on the inside, pure evil. Do you remember her? She is due in December. And she is actually married!' Amber constantly babbles.
"Oh," Is the only thing that comes to mind when I realize I am expected to respond to this lady.
Fortunately, instead of getting angry at me like I expected Amber to, she doesn’t seem to notice my lack of response. She continues to drone on and on about the hardships of teenage pregnancy. As if I would be slutty and stupid enough to get knocked up in high school.
When I hear the loud vroom of a motorcycle, I look behind me in hopes that Noah has come to rescue me from this treacherous conversation. Unfortunately, it is not him. It is a rather old, tattooed man. He gives me a wink and I can't help but shudder.
Ambee has noticed the wink. "Wow, it seems like your makeover has made you appealing to all kinds of men."
"Yeah, different shapes, sizes, and AGES."
"I don't get why superstars marry each other when they are like 30 years apart. I mean, seriously. It's creepy. This is why so many of their relationships end in failures. Take Madonna for instance. She is dating this twenty year old. That is like her daughters age!!! Not right!" Amber gossips with me about celebrities.
Hmm...My opinion on the age difference thing? Well, I could never see myself with someone decades older than myself, but I am perfectly okay with others who date people a lot older or younger than themselves. True loves has no age limits. Unlike Amber, I still have respect for people like Madonna.
As Amber and I are walking, a pair of rough, callused hands cover my eyes, blocking my vision.
I hear Amber sigh, "Later." she says.
"See ya, girl!" I dismiss her.
"Guess who?" says a really low manly, voice.
"Hm...Jay?"
"Wrong."
"Foster?"
"No ma'am." says the person in the same voice.
"I know...DANNY!" I joke even though I know who it is.
"No. Do you need a hint?"
"Wait, wait. I got it! Mother!"
Noah takes his hands off of my eyes. "Are you serious?" he asks me in disbelief.
"What?"
"Your mother? Of all people, Addie...She doesn't have such a manly, gruff voice."
"That was your manly voice?"
"Yeah."
"Okay. No comment."
"I know you love my manly voice, my dear. Even I know how sexy it is."
"Why yes, of course! I would describe the fake voice as none other than 'sexy'." I tease.
"Stop making fun of me." Noah pretends to be mad.
"Or what?" I ask.
"Or I will have to punish you."
"How so, Noah?"
"Noah? Oh sorry, I don't know who that is because I am the TICKLE MONSTER!!!"
Uh-oh. I sprint away from Noah, but it is no use. He catches up to me easily. Because he is much taller than I am, his legs are longer than mine and his strides are longer than mine and that makes him a heck of a lot faster than I am.
When Noah catches me, he wraps his muscular arms around me. I feel at home in his warm embrace. I giggle as he moves his magical fingers across my stomach. Unlike most people, my stomach is not the most ticklish part of my body. It is my feet! Pedicures are hard with all the foot rubbing and scrubbing. I can't help but splash around the water, kick, and laugh during my pedicure.
"Noah," I choke out as I laugh and gasp for air, "Stop!!!"
"Never!!!"
It occurs to me that this is what I've always dreamed of growing up. I've seen other couples act all giggly and stuff as a kid and always thought that was really cute. Someday, I would have that sort of bond with the boy of my dreams.
Today is that day and Noah is my dream boy.
As Noah lets go of me, I give him a playful punch on the shoulder. I can't help but feeling that we are being watched. I turn my head to the side to find James staring at us.
His eyes are glazed over in pain, but they quickly harden when they meet mine. I guess he doesn't want me to know that he really cares, though I already know that he does. Sometimes I wonder if he misses me as much as I miss him. Our friendship was awesome. If only I could have that back-minus the flirting, of course-now that I am with Noah.
After looking at James for a few more seconds, he turns around and leaves me staring at his back. Noah notices me staring and I see his eyes flare up in anger though he also tries to mask his emotions.
"Come on. We have a date planned." Noah says guiding me away from the site.
He brought his car today. He unlocks the doors and like a gentleman holds this passenger door open for me. I smile and thank him for the polite gesture. I wore a floral dress to school today with a jean jacket and some combat boots. I exchange the boots with some fancy flats and the jean jacket is replaced with a matching black sweater. Now I have dressed up my outfit enough to be ready for my date at Macaroni Grill!
Noah is wearing a nice polo with some plaid shorts. Very attractive.
The Macaroni Grill is actually very close to the high school. It is only two blocks away! We make it there in two minutes.
Noah instructs me to wait in the car, so he can open the door for me.
As I get out, he holds his hand open for me. I intertwine our fingers. We walk into the Grill to see a basket full of...Orange candy? What the heck? (A/N this seriously happened when I went to the Grill)
"Table for two?" An overly perky brunette asks us.
"What happened to your spearmints?" I angrily ask. Now how will I freshen my breath to kiss my boyfriend? Gosh! This was really inconsiderate of them.
"Yeah, what are these things? Cough drops?" Noah asks equally appalled, examining the strange candy.
"The children seem to like them better and we get a lot of them, so we decided to change."
"Well, I won't lie to you, this is a major disappointment. Do you still want to eat here Addie?" Noah asks me.
"Don't be silly. It's really not that big of a deal. Sorry for overreacting." I apologize to the receptionist.
"Okay then! Follow me to the table!" The lady says leading us to a small booth in the back of the restaurant.
Though we are right next to the bathrooms, Noah and I have more privacy here rather than in another location, so this is a good table for us.
We look at our menus. "See anything you like?" I ask Noah.
"Yes I do." He says looking right at me.
"Oh, haha funny." I say.
"You sure seem amused." he jokes.
"I think I will get the Linguini Alfredo." I say.
"That sounds good. I think I am going to get...Umm...Hmm...I'm just gonna build my own pasta."
"Okay, cool."
The waiter brings out some Macaroni Grill bread rolls. They are the best! Hard and crunchy on the inside, but soft and very delicious on the inside! And it is free!
"I think I like their bread better than the actual meal." Noah says.
"Oh, me too!"
Noah and I end up going through five loaves of bread and I stop because I am starting to feel full. I want to eat at least part of my meal or that would rude to Noah.
"Sorry for the long wait, can I take your order? I'm really sorry, we're just packed tonight!" says our waiter nervously.
"It's fine. I'll have a Coke and a build-your-own-pasta sheet." Noah starts off.
"Okay!" says the waiter ripping off a build-your-own-pasta sheet from his notepad.
"And you?" The waiter asks me.
"I'll have a raspberry lemonade with the Linguini Alfredo please."
"Okay! Your drinks will be here shortly and I will try to speed up the cooking process of your meals as an apology for the late orders." The waiter tells us.
"Thank you, sir." I tell him.
"Thank you." says Noah.
The waiter is right and our drinks arrive in a minute or two. Our meals arrive in record time also!
"How do you still eat after you got three more loaves of bread while we were waiting for our food?" I ask Noah. I didn't eat any of the three loaves. It is really amazing how much food that guy can pack into his stomach without gaining an ounce.
"I'm starving! I ran out of lunch money at college today, so all I had was an apple my friend loaned me for lunch."
"Oh. Because I noticed you were eating a lot-even for you." I explain.
"So you keep tabs on my eating habits?" he jokingly asks me.
"I guess so." I smoothly reply earning a grin from Noah.
"How is your meal?" Noah asks me.
"Amazing! Thank you for taking me here!" I gush. And the meal truly is amazing. I really like the sauce because it is very cheesy and garlicky and it has this cool kick to it!
"Anytime." Noah replies.
"What about your pasta? How is that?" I ask Noah.
"Delicious, thank you." he says between mouthfuls of his food. He has a red sauce and some meatballs over penne pasta. So basically spaghetti and meatballs with.a different type of noodles.
After dinner, Noah pays the check and drives me home. He has a very big Lit exam tomorrow, so he unfortunately cannot stay.
When I arrive home, I do my homework, but luckily there is not a lot of it.
When I am finished with my homework, I just sit on the sofa, bored. I don't really pay attention to the television I turned on. I let my thoughts wander. First, I think about how great that date was and how great my boyfriend is. The thoughts that consume most of my time on the sofa are concerning James, though. I am not wandering how to get him back as a friend anymore. I mean, that is his problem if he wants to be all secretive and He is pissed at me for dating Noah. Well, I guess it is sort of my fault for leading him on and making him think he had a chance with me, but most of it is his fault. Even before we broke apart as friends, I could tell he was hiding something. This is what my thoughts mostly concern. What is his big secret? What is so big of a secret that he cannot tell me? What is so painful to him that he would keep it all locked up inside? What could it possibly be!? Does anyone else know?
A million questions are running through my head as I think about what James is hiding.
Then I know.
I run out my front door and ring his doorbell. I wait impatiently, tapping my foot.
James opens the door. He glares at me when he realizes who is at his doorstep.
"I would've not opened this door if I knew who it was. Shouldn't you be off with your college boyfriend? What do you want?" He says rather rudely.
"I know what you are hiding. It's...

A/N Cliff hanger ohhhhhhhh
like a boss
Sorry for the lack of updates it was my birthday one day, so everything was hectic and I had no time to type. Following my birthday was my Spring Break and we travelled away, so I couldn't type then either. Hope you guys understand. Ahhh I feel like I have been slacking recently. Sorry!