The Truth Comes Out

"How could you?" asks Amber slapping me hard on the cheek.
"Ow! Hey! What the hell was that for!?" I ask her, angrily touching my sore cheek. Man that was a surprisingly hard slap!
"You told! You said you could keep a secret! That you wouldn't ever tell anyone! I should've known you were a fake, lying b*tch! How could you do this to me? How?" She asks me desperately.
"What did I tell?" I ask.
"Don't play stupid with me! It was all over Facebook and Twitter last night and it's all your fault! I had to delete my accounts so that my parents would not see what everyone is saying about me! 'Whore!' 'Desperate slut!' Are you happy now? Was this your way of getting back at me after all those years? Because well, you did. Thanks to you everybody knows about my pregnancy!"
She is yelling loudly. I am at my first discus practice and my teammates are staring at her. I pull her away to a more private area.
"I swear, I never told anyone about the fetus." I said.
"LIAR!!! The only other person who knew was Tyler!"
"And my friends, remember?"
"No! Oh my gosh! How could I forget? It was probably that evil Alexx! And Cassie likes to gossip! Oh, and Lily has a big mouth! I bet it was one of them if it wasn't you! But then it'd still be your fault!" She says glaring at me.
"Where did my little star go? Addieeeee? Where are you, dear?" I hear Coach yelling for me.
"Look, I can't talk about this now. I have to go, but I highly doubt one of my friends would tell anybody about your secret." I say walking back to the main practice area.
"There you are!" Coach says in delight, "There is much to work on, so no dilly-dallying now!" I think she may be bipolar. One minute she despises me and the next I am Coach's favorite pupil.
Practice passes by very slowly and all the drama stresses me out. My discs are flying everywhere! Left and right- even backwards! Coach sees that I have lost my shine and in a depressing tone dismisses our team early. She spent more time here than in any other area of track and field.
I practically run to my gym locker, whip out my cell phone and start a group message with Lily, Alexx, Danny, Foster, Cassie, and Jay. "Does anyone know how the rumor about Amber's pregnancy got out?" I text.
In a few seconds my phone is beeping like crazy with texts (mostly from the girls).
Lilypad- It wasn't me! Pinky promise! I would nvr! That is just soooo sad! I feel so bad 4 poor Amber! Like ohmygosh!!!!!
Alexx is Awesome (They edited their names in my phone)- Oh shut up Lily. It's that whore's own fault. She nvr shulda gotten preggo anyway. And the truth was bound 2 get out sooner or later.
Alexx is Awesome- Oh, and it wasnt me.
CoolCassie- Alexx- i bet Amber would prefer later though! Have some sympathy! Sometimes I feel as if your heart is made of stone! And it wasn't me either.
Danny- Brahhhh, it wasnt me. I honestly dont get why this thing is such a big deal.
CoolCassie-Not a big deal?! Wth? There is a little human inside her stomach!
Danny-Sheesh sorry.
Lilypad- !!!!! Boys...This is why I don't want a boyfriend.
Alexx is Awesome- Oh come 'on, Lil! We all know you like that dude.
Danny- What dude?
Lilypad- Alexx b quiet!
Jayyy- Whoa. I just got all these texts. My bill is gonna be high this month...
CoolCassie- U dnt hav unlimited?
Jayyy- Not everybody is rich.
CoolCassie- Srry but that sux!!!
Jayyy- Guys dnt txt a lot anyways.
I am just sitting here watching the messaging continue.
Lilypad- So Jayyy, you didn't spill to anyone, right?
Jayyy- Nope:) Unless u count my therapist...
Alexx is Awesome- U hav a therapist??? Lol. Wait its a man right?
Jayyy- not relly! Wulda told ya, babe. Can any1 take a joke?
CoolCassie- I repeat, there is no time for joking!!!!
Jayyy- My b
CoolCassie- Yeah, my b.
Foster- Hey. Stop texting. U interrupted my dream of my honeymoon with Megan Fox. How rude and inconsiderate!!!
CoolCassie- Megan Fox?
Foster- Well yeah, I didn't tell anybody either, so can u guys stop texting now?
Me- Sure. That's all I needed 2 kno. Never doubts u guys for 1 sec. Thxxxx
Lilypad- Biiii c y'all at skool 2morro
Lily's text marks the end of our group conversation. That was surprisingly short! Our group conversations can last hours, days, or even weeks!!!!
I call Amber to ask if we could meet up at Subway. She agrees since she has apparently been craving a meatball sub all week.
I arrive first since I am closer to the Subway location. I order and save us a table. I sit by myself looking like a loner, but whatever.
I hear the ding-dong of the bell and in walks Amber. She spares me a glance that allows me to notice how tired she looks. Her eyes looks sunken in even with all that makeup on her face. Her hair is up in a messy bun and it looks like she hasn’t showered or bothered to brush her hair recently. Her clothing is crumpled and disheveled looking. After she orders and fills up her large cup with soda (a mix of high-c orange and sprite to make a sort of fanta orange combination), she sits across from me and after a few seconds of silence, she says "So.....".
"So...."
"Did any of them tell? Huh?"
"No. It wasn't them."
"Alexx is probably just lying."
"Amber!"
"What? She is my number one suspect!" Amber says.
"Look, I understand you two aren't on good terms-at all-, but I've known Alexx for a long time and she may be a lot of things but she is most definitely not a gossiper."
"You sure?"
"100 percent positive. My friends are telling the truth."
"Seems I've hit a dead end. Ughhhh. So much drama. Stress is not good for the child inside my stomach." Amber says sighing.
"Hey, everything's gonna turn out alright." I say trying to comfort the poor girl.
"Not for this sub it isn't! It's going to be going through my tummy acid!" Jokes Amber trying to lighten the mood.
I just smile and try to distract her with a random conversation about how Subway is a much healthier fast food alternative to McDonalds. I watched a disgusting movie in Health the other day called Super Size Me, where this guy ate McDonalds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for three months straight. He talked about how the chicken nuggets are made. It's mashed up chicken- even the feet are included. In fact, one customer found an uncooked chicken foot in their nugget at McDonalds. Or was it KFC? Oh, I don't know. It all blurs together.
After a while of talking about the disgusting topic of McDonalds, Amber excuses herself. She has a major Literature test tomorrow that she has not studied for a bit, so she has to go home. She had already finished her sandwich, eaten all her SunChips, and slurped up all of her drink. I was a much slower and more patient eater. After Amber had said goodbye to me and left, I just sat at the plastic table eating my food and drinking my drink. I had time to think about this whole pregnancy thing and the Amber situation I was getting myself into.
Amber.
I feel bad for her, I really do. Don't get me wrong, but I can't help but think that this is all her fault. Maybe I shouldn't be so nice to her. It's her fault for sleeping around anyways.
Oh, well. She needs me and she doesn't have anyone else at all. I'll just have to push my thoughts of regret aside and attempt to be supportive and friendly.
Drama. It was fun when I acted in plays as a younger child. It keeps me hooked on my favorite television shows. But in my own life, I could do without it.

Thank you to Beely3 for editing my chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed an on-time posting and no or few grammar mistakes!