Sneakin Out

Ok this is the first chapter that was edited! Thank you editor! I dedicated this to you!

Also, you may skip through this, but you'll regret it if you do.

Wattpad Story of the Week: Cursed by Rose148

Author of the Week: ImsoHopeless

Check it out.

And the story of Addison's remarkable makeover hereby continues...

I sigh as I lay on my bed staring at the clock. It ticks and then it tocks. This is what I have resorted to out of pure boredom. Being grounded totally sucks.

My phone starts to ring and 'Baby', my awesome ring-tone, plays. I check my new text message from an unknown number. I open it up and I read, 'Hey Addison! How did everything with your mom go?'

I quickly respond, 'Who is this?' I wait nervously and twiddle my thumbs, a bad habit of mine.

'Noah.' is the one-word text I get back. I sigh in relief that it is not the creeper who sent me that note. (A/N I can't believe you guys don't remember Noah! The guy Addison had the moment with in the previous chapter! Cassie's brother?)

Before I can respond to this text, he says, 'Cassie gave me your number.'

'Oh okay,' I respond to Noah. I mean, what else am I suppose to say?

'Is your mom okay? She was like freaked out! How much trouble are you in?'

'You know curiosity killed the cat,' I respond, cracking a joke.

'Haha very funny, but what happened Addison?' Aww. He seems genuinely concerned! No wonder he is Cassie's brother. It seems as if the genes run in the family.

'Grounded:( bored to death.'

'Oh really? That stinks. I hate getting grounded'

'But I've never been grounded before, I wouldn't really know.'

'Goodie two-shoes,' He accuses me.

"Am not," I reply defensively.

"Are too!" He argues like a child. I guess I can't really talk, though, considering I'm doing the same thing.

"Am not," I repeat myself.

"Prove it."

I am sincerely confused by this message when I hear a tapping on my window. I walk over to it, pull back the curtains and there is Noah, himself, in the flesh. I open the window to call out to him, but I can't be too quiet because my mother insists there are no visitors while I am grounded.