Epilogue

"She's beautiful," he said, staring down at our newborn baby daughter. My eyes filled with tears of joy as I looked at the precious baby girl that was mine.

"Oh my gosh, my god daughter!" Lily shouted happily, cupping her hands and I reluctantly nodded from my husband to hand over the baby.

"What are we going to name her, sweetie?" my husband asked.

"Dylan Taylor," I said and he nodded approvingly at one of the options we had picked for a name. We got a surprise because we asked not to know the gender of our child and Dylan could be a girl or a boy's name. Traditionally, it was a boy's, but I liked it even better as a girl's.

"Oh, Addie, she's gorgeous," Cassie said, her eyes also brimming with tears. With the exception of Alexx, my best friends and husband were here with me at this moment and I couldn't have asked for a better delivery. After everything that happened with her brother, Cassie and I had pulled through, our friendship stronger than ever.

"She is gorgeous," Foster, the god father of my child, agreed.

"Just like her mother," my husband said and I smiled at him and that cheesy line. The doctor took the baby from Lily's hands to weigh her.

"Well, Dylan is perfectly healthy. She is 9 pounds, 2 ounces," the doctor said and I hugged my husband in the happiest moment of my life since our marriage.

"I love  you, Addie," he whispered in my ear, sending tingles down my spine. After all these years, he still had this effect on me.

"I love you too, James," I said, giving him a small kiss before I gave into the sleep that was trying to overtake my tired body.

one more update with preview of next book, so DO NOT DELETE THIS. sorry this was short but yall were killing me about that ending, so I had to. two updates in one day, you owe me, so read my new story Make Your Mark and CPPP, which will have more action, because that is my forte. A lot of you liked James better than Noah and I thought for a week about how to make that happen, so TADA. surprise, my story is so not cliche and predictable haha