Partayy

Sorry it took so long to upload! At least this one is sort lenghty. I had to rewrte this whole chapter because I saved it incorrectly. Silly me. I don't feel like writing this again, but I have fans now and that would be fair to you. So here is the chapter before the chapter you've all been waiting for. And the harsh comments really need to stop. If you don't have anything remotely nice to say don't say it all because you just put me in a bad mood. Then I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry. Haha actually it's not quite that bad,but it's pretty bad...Sorry for blabbing. Story:

You know in that Ke$ha song how it is like "The party don't start 'til I walk in'". I get where she is coming from. I have just arrived at the party with my Frieda and literally EVERYONE is staring at me. Ok let's rewind a bit...

"Was it really neccesary to come over 3 hours before the party?" I ask my three girl friends. 

"YES!" they all say in unison and stare at me like I have grown another head. 

"Why?" 

"Well, first it will take approximentley one hour for me to find you the perfect outfit." says Lily. 

"What about the other two?" 

"I was getting to that!" Lily says. 

"I need one hour for your hair and another for your makeup." 

I groan. "Seriously?" 

"Seriously." they all say. Alexx and Cassie walk out of the took to leave Lily to help me pick out the right party outfit. Lily is currently rummaging through my closet. I'm going to have to clean my room tommorow; she is making a total mess! 

"Try this on!" she says throwing me skinny jeans, a black vest, and a neon blue t-shirt. 

"I like it." I say when really all these clothes look the same to me. 

"Just not feeling it." she says and tosses me another outfit. 

She throws me a light pink belted dress and some cowboy boots. 

"Hey...I forgot my phone in hear-NO!" says Alexx when she sees me. 

"Its cute!" defeds Lily. 

"You want something hot and sexy. Not cute. Gosh Lil." says Alexx grabbing her phone and leaving. Lily rolls me her eyes and hands me another outfit. Hopefully this will be the last one. I can't take much more of this!

I put on a black leather mini with a hot pink scoop neck shirt and some black heels with the bottoms and inside hot pink too to match my shirt. 

"Thats the one!" Lily says her eyes lighting up with ecxitement. She calls the girls back up. 

"Lovin the mini. So much better than the whole weak dandelion look." says Alexx. 

"Oh come on Alexx!" says Lily. 

"Just sayin!" 

While they bicker, Cassie pulls me into the bathroom. Something goes over my eyes and I can't see.  

"Hey!" I complain. 

"Chill girl." 

"Why are you blindfolding me?" 

"Why wouldnt I blindfold you?" 

"Huh?" 

"I want you to be suprised!" 

"But I hate suprises! You know that!" 

"Just trust me on this one." 

"Fine."