16

"Maybe your funeral should be next." He scowled getting a knife and sharpening it in the corner of the room.

"Wait... you knew him. You were a part of this! Did you kill my mom?!" I said getting furious trying to pull apart the ropes that my hands were tied in but it only made it worse creating a burning sensation against my skin.

"Haha, Marcus was pretty fond of you actually. Until you took Selena away from us?" He said walking closer to me and my breathing became more rapid. Selena. Just her name made me melt. I can't even think about her without getting emotional, every emotion gets enhanced. Since she basically dumped me, I feel fury.

"I didn't take anything away from you! If she wanted to stay with you she would have. Selena isn't an object. I didn't take her away from you, I don't think she was ever mine, she likes your life a lot better than the life I could give her. It's in her blood now. I don't want anything to do with her, I hate her."I spat thinking about every painful thing Selena put me through to make me say those horrible words. I somehow even felt the pain from my gun shot wound and blamed Selena.

"Oh pretty boy, stop putting on a show. I saw you leave the police station with her. I am watching you. I can kill you." He said almost like he was possessed.

"I guess you aren't watching closely, you didn't see her throw me out into the road? And drive away with no second thought? And I know that she knew I had a target on my back the minute I left that hospital, everybody did. I could feel it. She knew, and she didn't care, maybe she is rooting for you in some twisted way, maybe she is trying to get back at me for making her think I killed her brother for all of those years. Maybe she is playing the game. I was never the heartbreaker." I said not even caring that this guy has a weapon ready to strike, at this moment I had nothing to lose.

"Okay Romeo, if ya'll both wanna kill yourselves id be fine with that. Just make sure to use my knife." he said tracing the knife along my jawline as i quivered.

He wasn't gunna kill me and Selena was he?

"Ahem," I cleared my throat, "Selena isn't a part of this." I shook my head. He jumped spastically and stabbed my arm as a gave out a bellowing scream.

"SO YOU DO STILL FEEL FOR HER!" He said and pulled the now bloody blade out of my bicep.

"She's innocent, don't hurt her that's all I ask. I don't have any feelings for her." I said not thinking, right now I just want to survive.

"Oh really? So you're saying I should let you go this time? For killing my brother, when all he wanted was Selena, for his reasons. Your saying that you don't want anything to do with Selena? Sounds familiar! That's what you said the last time, I can't promise a next time." He said as I grabbed my arm with a huge puncture oozing blood. I am becoming lightheaded fast. I have to figure a way to get out of here.

"Just let me go!!" I pleaded. I gave one last tug at the ropes and tried to kick out of the chair I was sitting in and the chair broke and I started to wiggle out of the ropes before Xavier wrestled on top of me. I found his knife inches away from his finger tips and manage to grasp a hold of it and I really am reluctant to do this at first but I have to survive so I stab his hand and flew out of the building. I don't know where I am going but I am running as fast and far away as I can. I am not wearing my glasses so literally everything is sort of a blur.