3

Selena's pov:

"Hey Sel! Open up!" Chanel said banging on my apartment door.

"What." I said snapping at her as I opened the door. She is used to it by now.

Her hair was in a messy bun and she was obnoxiously chewing her gum as her hoop earrings jingled.

I was wearing my skintight jeans with my strapless bra/shirt and my hair was in a side braid and my long sharp nails were painted deep purple to match my lips.

"Girl you looking smexy! You dresses for that boo you found last night?" Chanel said slapping my ass as she sat on my couch.

"Shut up before I make you." I said sitting next to her putting my legs on her lap my heels clanking.

"Oh hunny I would love to see that. I'd be outta here faster than you let Honeyboo yesterday at the bar in your pants." She said. I gave her a confused look.

"You know who I'm talking about. Mr. I don't wanna talk about him even though he's smokin Mr. Comes back and tries to fix things." She kept listing. This made me furious. Me and Justin never hooked up. I never would want to with him. I gave Chanel a cold glare and slapped her across the face.

"Shut up." I said fuming.

"Girl what the fuck is the matter with you?!" Chanel said pulling my hair.

"Girl!" I screamed at her. But I instantly cooled down, I can't fight with my best friend.

"Chill I'm cool now." I said sitting back on the couch.

"Uh no I ain't rolling like that. You just slapped me! For talking about a guy! We always talk about guys! Now you tell me what the fuck has you going psycho right now." She said slapping my arm. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fuck you," I sighed but she sat back, she knew I was going to tell her.

"That bitch killed my brother. I never want to see him again. He will never get any sign of respect from me Ever." I said making it as simple as possible.

"Huh? You mean Lucas? Honey I knew Lucas too, he was crazy you sure loverboy did it?" Chanel said unphased by the murder part because her parents were murdered when she was 17.

"Yes I am sure, he confessed." I said stressing the fact he confessed. I can't believe I am actually talking about this. I am trying not to show emotion but it hurts. It hurts so bad, I just want it all to go away.

"Why would he ever confess?! That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard!" Chanel said going absolutely ballistic.

"I don't know." I shrugged because I never really thought about it. I just figured he was the type of person that couldn't handle guilt.

"Maybe he didn't want the weight on his shoulders of the secret." I added.

"Girl if he didn't want the weight he wouldn't have pulled the trigger! Get some sense chica!" Chanel scoffed.

"No but he did, he is a bitch." I said getting angry again.

"Uh. random question, what if he didn't. What if this is some CSI shit." Chanel said leaning back looking at the ceiling. I knew this would never be a possibility but I would humor her so I tried to think of another outcome.

"I don't know, to be honest. He probably would have became my rock. It would've meant... well it was just him and Lucas. So if Lucas..... You know what I am not gunna answer that. Change the subject." I said shaking my head my body starting to tremble. I can't bring this pain upon myself anymore.

"Alright girl, it is getting late we should probably go to work." Chanel said grabbing our coats.

Justin's pov:

"Why did you go to that bar last night Justin?! You know I don't want you drinking!" My mother was furious at me.

"Mom it wasn't like that! I wasn't drinking!" I tried to explain.

"Oh really?! So you sneak out to a bar and don't drink?!" She said throwing her arms up into the air.

"First off I didn't sneak, and yes I didn't drink." I said getting frustrated she doesn't believe me.

"Then what were you doing? Huh?" She said with her hands on her hips..

"Nothing!" I said groaning, I don't really wanna tell her about Selena.

"Justin." She said and gave me a warning glare.

"Fine! I went to see Selena, but she hates me now so don't worry." I said flopping on the couch.

"Selena!! Justin I have seen who she has became! She is going to be a horrible influence on you! Don't talk to her anymore." she sighed. I can't believe those words actually came out of her mouth, she used to love her. She is just in protective mode right now. How does she think in not gunna talk to Selena?! I have to, I have to tell her. She won't trust me until I tell her! I need her trust, I need her love.