2

I walked into the crowded bar with sweaty bodies and passed out teens in dimly lit booths. I sat on a stool just to catch my breath. This is so overwhelming. Why in the world would Selena work here?

"What would you like sir?" The bartender said. I was about to say I was looking for someone before I realized... it was her. She was standing right in front of me. She looked so different. Her dark brown hair was still long but her shorts were extremely short paired with 6 inch heels and a tube top that barely covered her breasts and exposed her bra and didn't even cover her midriff. She had a ton of mascara and bright red lipstick. She didn't need that much make up. She didn't need to change.

"Selena." I breathed. She stared at me and dropped her pen and paper before turning away to head to the back.

But this was my chance, so I grabbed her hand and took her to an empty booth. She objected the whole way. But I managed to have her sit.

Selena's pov:

I can't believe he is back. He gave me the worst heartbreak in my life I can't even handle him being here, I just want to slap him. If he stays here any longer I just might.

"Selena we have to talk." he said fiddling with his hands. I rolled my eyes, I am so done with him. I licked my red lips and adjusted my shirt. I sat up even straighter.

"Listen here baby, I don't need you no more." I smirked and played with a straw.

"Please, just listen to me." he begged wanted to make sure I heard every word he was about to say. But I stopped him, he doesn't have any control over me.

"I have to get back to work, go sob to some other low-life." I said twirling my long hair. This conversation is like a joke. He is nothing to me anymore. I have changed.

"No that's not it! Selena you don't understand!" He said practically losing his mind.

"Alright let's get you outside, I don't have time for this." I said taking the collar of his shirt and leading him outside like a dog.

"Bye." I said and closed the door and left him outside. I could tell he was furious as he punched the siding on the building.

"Chica who was that?" My friend Chanel said coming up to me with handing me a beer.

"Ugh some scumbag." I rolled my eyes going back behind the bar so I could grab more drinks for the customers. I can't let my boss take away my tips again.

"Really? He was fine, mmhm Chanel would like a piece of that!" Chanel said gazing outside at where he punched the siding.

"No you wouldn't, trust me." I said taking an order trying not to remember our history.

"Really how would you know?! Come on gurl spill it." She said poking my stomach.

"Maybe another time, it's a long story." I said shaking my head.

"No gurl I can't wait! That fine boy like that and you don't wanna talk about it. That is some deep shit then." She said starting the blender.

"Okay yea well we dated alright? But he is never getting another chance." I said and completely avoided the fact that he killed my brother. I hate talking about it so much. Two people I trusted so much hurt me so bad.

"Oh snap! Did he come back to try and fix things?! Chica have you no chill? I wouldn't let someone that smokin' to get an inch away from me." She said placing a hand on her hip while she wiped up some spilt liquid on the counter.

"Okay Chanel enough." I said getting frustrated with her. I do not want to talk about this. She rolled her eyes and dropped the subject. Everyone knows not to mess with me when I am pissed off.

"Fuck." I muttered to myself as I realized his favorite studio is right down the street. I might just have to get another job rather than seeing his trash face everyday.

"Hey Selena mind working the late shift tonight? Galleria can't make it tonight." My boss said. I nodded and got a rag to clean up some man's puke.

Justin's pov:

I can't believe that just happened. Selena is so different now. What was she wearing? Ugh she wouldn't even let me talk to her.

I was just so confused and angry and hurt. Also I was still hungry so I went into the kitchen and grabbed some cold pizza. Then I went into the living and sat on the couch. I wasn't watching tv; I was just thinking. Thinking about Selena really, she is all I think about. I am not obsessed with her; I just am in love with her. If you were in my situation you would understand, she hates me for something I didn't even do. My mom even thinks I'm a murderer. But I think Jeff told her what I actually did but either way I feel like no one trusts me.

It was already really late and I didn't feel like sleeping and my mom was already in bed. Usually I would just go up there and talk to her about everything like a little teenage girl but I didn't. I have already lost my dignity tonight. So I decided to go to my second form of therapy.

Music.

It was almost 2 am and got into my car and drove to the studio. The streets were pretty much empty and I could go another route to avoid driving by that bar but I didn't. I drove right past it seeing Selena's car in the parking lot. As much as I wanted to go inside and try to talk to her I didn't. It hurts me too much to see her like that, but it also hurts me to be away from her. Once I figure out which one hurts worse, then I will actually do something but for now I just went straight to my studio and went inside. I flicked on all of the lights and started playing with the instruments.

"Ohhh I'm not all bad all bad all bad." I sang just fooling around.

~~

I woke up the next day in the studio and my phone was going off like crazy. My mom was calling me.

"Yea mom I am fine I am just at the studio. Needed to clear my mind you know?" I said groggily.

"It's just I was so worried. Please for now tell me where you are or where you are going, okay?" She sighed of relief.

"Yep promise, it's just sometimes when you need people the most they are never there." I said in general, well maybe I had a few people in mind.

Authors note: please tell me if there are any problems my wattpad account is acting up and deleted some of the last chapter but I re wrote it so if some of this doesn't make sense tell me! Oh and also later on I might start naming the parts of the stories but for now I can't think of anything and I am just putting numberS :D