5

Selena's pov:

My alarm clocked dinged reminding me I had to get up. I didn't have work today it's just that I didn't want to sleep till 2pm in the afternoon because I had to find Justin and make him realize we will never be a thing. He has suffered enough.

So I got dressed in a leather jacket that I zipped up to my breasts and I had skin tight leather pants with black pumps.

I looked in the mirror and combed my long black hair. I looked hot, so I decided to drive to Pattie's house figuring Justin would be staying there for a while. He was such a momma's boy.

Justin's pov:

I didn't want to get up. I was so confused and upset after yesterday. It seems like I am overthinking everything now but, she is just so damn confusing. Why do I even try to understand women? She kissed me then cussed at me. Last time I checked, you don't kiss people you hate.

Anyway I decided to mope out of bed because I was hungry. I looked like a mess but I didn't care, I wasn't going anywhere today.

I opened the fridge and grabbed some milk for a bowl of cereal. I clicked on the tv and the news popped up. I rolled my eyes as I saw pictures of me doing who know what they claim I do.

I jumped when I heard my doorbell ring. I couldn't guess at who it was so I opened the door and stopped in my tracks. Selena was here. It sort of felt like before so many years ago when she would always stop by. I never would have imagined she would stop by now though.

"Selena, come on in." I said starting to get really excited. Maybe she likes me again! I started trying to smooth out my hair and subtly check if my breath stunk.

"yea well I won't be long so." She said and put her chin in the air and strutted to the couch.

"Okay well, what brings you here?" I said my face getting red.

She paused with a smirk on her face,
"You need to stop trying to piece is together." She said playing with her hands. She always did that when she was uncomfortable.

"But why, you haven't even heard me out? Wait, are you dating anyone? Are you single?" I said worried that she may already have another boyfriend.

"Yea I am single now, but I don't have things for ex- convicts." Selena scoffed.

"Do you have a thing for your first true love?" I said with pleading eyes.

"I am not the same girl that fell in love with you." Selena said smoothing out her leather outfit, and smacked her dark purple lips.

"Really? Because I still see her." I looked in her brown eyes and saw her, the girl in the flower dresses, golden smiles and heart warming laughs.

"Justin, stop." She said biting her lip. She is getting nervous now. I am getting closer.

"Selena," I stuttered, I have to tell her. Now or never.

"I didn't kill Lucas." I said avoided her gaze holding my breath for a response.

Authors note: please vote! It really means the world to me! And sorry for the cliff hanger XOXO