Chapter 23

"Channel? Can I please talk to you in the kitchen?" I said still in shock that Lucas was alive.

"Sure, Lucas stay here." She said and we walked into the kitchen.

"You just had to do this to me! Lucas? I thought he died! She thought he died... This is going to kill her! Are you insane?!" I said wanting to rip the hair out of my head.

She looked at me and shook it off. "This has to work! Loverboy, I couldn't keep this secret from her any longer! She has to find out somehow and this could bring her back, don't you want her back?"

"Channel, I do... But not like this." I sighed, I don't know how I exactly feel at the moment. I went to jail for six years and been deemed a felon for murder. When he didn't even die... I didn't even pull the trigger.

"Let's bring him to the hospital then." I said fixing my suspender strap and opened the door waiting for Channel to react.

"Alright the sooner the better." She said grabbing the car keys and then hem of Lucas' shirt.
We drove in the car with Lucas in the back quietly and Chanel driving like a madwoman. Every green light made my heart skip a beat.

~~

"Wait-Chanel. I don't think I'm ready." I said beside Lucas in front of Selena's door.

"We have too." She said and swallowed as she opened the door.

"Selena, we have someone here for you." Channel said. I stood there eyeing the white tiles I could practically say my mind was shaking with every outcome that could happen when she sees her brother.

"Who are you?! AHHH get out!" She flung around in the bed like an animal trying to get chained to the ground.

"Channel, and Sel this is Lucas... you're brother." She said holding her arms out to display Lucas. Nurses ran in to restrain Sel.

Selena's eyes grew so big and she stared closely at Lucas walking towards him. She seemed calmer now, her hands relaxed and her pupils dilated.

"I have a brother?" She said and touched his face with the utmost care. I knew it wasn't Sel, she would've slapped him for leaving her.

"Dammit it didn't work!" I yelled rolled my glasses off of my face.

"Give it a second!" Channel said grabbing my shirt watching Selena and Lucas examine each other.

"Lucas? I- I feel like I know... more." Selena stammered.

"What about me?" I jumped into the conversation at the first glimpse of her coming back to reality.

"Of course, it's like it all came back to me. All at once." 

"Selena, do you hate me like you should?" Lucas asked her with a pained look on his face seeing his sister in a different form.

"I should, but I don't. It's ok, a great guy once told me... everything is gunna be alright. And look where we are. .... I think we are just fine."