13

DrewsPickles this account is like the best so go check it out! Just saying! Plus I rarely do shout outs and sorry if that was annoying I just had to put it out there! Okay so here we go back to this story my amazing readers are reading. (Lucky number 13 🙈).

"So you want to know everything that happens while you were behind bars? Alright I will tell you, just be prepared." She said with no sympathy whatsoever. I nodded for her to continue, I had to know even if it was going to hurt.

"You leave, my brothers dead, I thought you killed him. My brother was my reason to stay strong, I stayed strong for him. You were my world, and my whole world turned against me and shattered me into pieces. So I had nothing. I started going to bars every night, some people started to take notice, and not the good people. They talked me into joining their gang, they needed help, I needed someone so that's why it worked out. I joined robbed a few banks, sold a few this and that, ended up on street corners selling myself, hooking up with people I didn't even know their first name. It was hard at first because when you go from only have one love your whole life and all of my loyalty went to you it's hard not to become attached to people your getting involved with. But I have mastered that skill." She said and licked her lips before crossing her legs on the couch.

"Selena, I-I." I didn't even know what to say but I wanted to say something.

"I am not done yet." She continued.

"Marcus, he was like the leader. If you want to say that. And he has enemies, and his enemies became mine. I have enemies, and I am sorry that they put you in danger, I am sorry that they killed Pattie. I wish I could go back and un-meet people. But mistakes can me made and I can't say I am sorry. This was my life and I can't change it now, so why would I spend useless time regretting it, I have already spent enough. Just I want you to love me and my flaws, I didn't want you to know any of this actually because that wasn't me. I was pretending to be someone I'm
not to cover up my feelings, and God knows I had some feelings. So since you know now I'll just say that, now you know, don't hate me or shut me out. I have had enough of that, and as long as you love me I am pretty sure everything is going to be alright." She said just rambling off.

I can't trust her though, the people that were out to get her are now out to get me.

Wait? People are out to get her, she is in danger.

We are in danger.

"Selena, you were a prostitute?" I stuttered my subconscious blurted.

"Uh yea, but don't worry I have no diseases." She said.

"I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about you. Did you ever think of me? Don't I mean anything to you?!" I said getting really upset, I'm not sure where this is coming from.

"I thought about you all of the time! But you were a murderer to me! My brother was dead!" She screamed defensively back.

"You loved your brother more than me and I knew that! How would you feel if your brother betrayed you opposed to me! Don't you see what I did?! I wanted to protect you!!" I pointed it out to make it clear I loved her beyond words.

"And you don't understand!!! I loved both of you more than anything!! Of course I loved my brother!!!! You guys were my world, the only reason I stayed strong was for him, and the only reason I had a smile was because of you. I needed you both and in a blink of an eye you were gone." She said and she became sad and just rested her head in my lap.

This girl has me going insane. She just said she needed me, omg. I did what felt right and bent forward and kissed her forehead.

"Through the storms and through the clouds." I comforted her by singing a song.

Pow! Pow!

I felt cold sticky substances soaking my shirt, I weakly lifted my head to see a puddle of blood forming. A dark figure darted from my living room and left.

Selena was in a fetus position before hesitantly looking up. Once she saw me she went white.

"Don't w-worry." I tried to lift my hand to stroke her hair with my bloody hand but everything went hazy and I don't remember anything after that.