9

"Come on, my moms home so just ignore her if she starts acting bitchy." Justin said cold and shut the car off and stormed inside.

"Why are you acting bitchy, I don't have to go in here." I said crossing my arms getting out of his car.

"No, I don't want some psycho coming after you." He said growling.

"Right now you're the psycho." I spat. He needs to stop being mad at me, I am sorry.

"Oh really?! But I have a right to be! You don't care about me! You probably just put that dress on just because you knew that's what I wanted, you knew that I fucking would do it with you now. I thought you actually changed!You just wanted me for a night just like all of the others. I came back trying to get back the love of my life, you don't know what I would do for you. ANYTHING, but you just turned it into a slap in my face. I still care for you, but after what I found out, I'm not sure if I can love you." he said with hurt eyes and his hands were clenched but then released. Tears started pouring down my face I wanted to run away, I can't just stand here crying like a baby. So I ran inside and the house was just like it used too. I ran upstairs and locked myself in Justin's bathroom. I slid my back down the wall and sat on the floor. I can't believe I started to cry in front of him, I hate people seeing me cry. What have I done? I know that I really like Justin, I know all he wants to do is protect me but he can't trust me. I don't want to just hook up with him, I want to be around him, be friends.

"Selena?" I heard a female voice knock softly on the door. I stood up and looked in the mirror. My braid was a frizzy mess and my face was red and puffy my little makeup was smeared and my flowery dress was wrinkled. My white sandals had ripped so I just held them in my hands.

She knocked again and I figured It was Pattie.

I slowly opened the door and she gave me an apologetic look and Justin was holding his head in his hands in a chair over in the corner. I walked up to her and hugged her just because I really needed a hug.

She didn't return it.

"Listen sweety, we both know that your necessarily not the best influence now. You have changed." Pattie said with a frown.

I am tired of everybody saying that! I haven't. I really haven't.

"Justin, I love you and don't you dare fucking leave me. I would never use you, believe me." I said running over to him at the spur of the moment and kissed his lips passionately. He kissed back and our lips moved in sync our bodies rubbing against each-other. His hands traveled to my butt as his mom screamed and left the room. I was straddling him in the chair and it started to rock back and forth as the kiss got more heated I tugged his hard and his hands squeezed me trying to hold in a moan.

He pulled away just as I wanted more.

"You are still not forgiven, just leave me alone! Stop toying with me!" He growled pushing me off.

"You kissed me back! What is wrong with you!" I screamed storming downstairs. He stormed after me.

"He's the freaking heartbreaker, he is the player." I mumbled under my breath.

He turned me around and pinned me against the wall.

"I am not the heartbreaker, you don't understand." He grumbled his hot breath on my skin. His hands grabbing my wrists above my head as I panted.

"No you don't understand." I said. We need to talk things through and not just with hormones.

His head lowered to the pendant on my necklace. He grabbed it with his teeth.

"Are you bipolar or something?" I moaned he just told me to leave him alone.

"My body wants you, my mind doesn't." He said kissing me.

It really hurts to know that. I pulled away and tears started flowing again. I sat on the couch and balled myself up. I don't want to talk to anyone. Why am I even here?

"Selena." He breathed.

"You are monster." I growled.

"I am hurting, Sel." He pleaded.

I can't believe him, I am just so disgusted. I tried dying my tears quickly but as soon as I wiped away one three more came down. I threw my face in the pillow on the couch.

"I'm going to bed." I mumbled into the couch pillow.

I heard Justin sigh and he went upstairs.

After I felt he was gone I situated myself normally on the couch. Why am I still here? Everyone hates me.

Justin's pov:

Gosh I knew I was being a dick but I can't believe what I heard earlier today. Even if she never used to just to hook up with I was still furious. She was my baby, I can't believe she did that. Other guys were touching her, random guys were touching her. She didn't even care about having relationships with them! She'd just use them the loose them?

It hurts that she wasn't even afraid to admit it. I still love her and don't want her staying in that rusty apartment with crazy guys running after her. But I can't just jump into a relationship with her anymore. I sort of think I'm scared of her.

It sucks that when I am around her I just want to hug her and kiss her but I know she is not the same person. The worst part of it all is that she is making this feel like it's my fault! It's my fault she is this way now. I wasn't there and she was alone.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm clock went off and I realized I didn't even go to sleep last night. I groaned and got up out of bed and went downstairs to see if Sel was still here.

I guess she heard me coming, "Justin?" She said groggily.

"Yea it's me. Are you ok?" I said generally not really engaging myself in a conversation with her.

"No, I am not okay. You hate me." She said taking my question seriously.

"I don't hate you." I snapped.

"Just why don't you understand? Why can't you forgive me?" She pleaded.

I paused and thought of a real answer,
"I don't want to understand, I don't want to know how much pain I caused you. I can't forgive you because you're lips haven't touched just mine. It's selfish but it's the truth."

"Well your going to have too." She said quietly.

"Why?" I said walking closer to her.

"Because I want to be with you, and relationships don't work without understanding and forgiveness... and trust. Trust me Jay, I'm not all bad." she said getting closer to me.

I looked into her soft brown eyes and I just wanted to kiss her, hold her be around her. But I know she is fire, I don't want to get burned.

Why did things have to change?