11

Am I in danger?

I thought to myself knowing I was involved with a gang member. More importantly is Selena in danger? Is that why that guy Marcus, I think his name was came after her? Was he more than an ex-boyfriend? Why don't I know anything anymore? Ugh life is too complicated.

I just had to find out more.

"Mom I'll be back!" I said before grabbing my SnapBack and heading towards my car.

I drove to Selena's apartment where I'd thought she be and went inside. This place seemed quieter than the last time I was here.

The rust on the stairs seemed to multiply as I crept up the avoiding the elevator.

I arrived on my floor and eyes each door looking for Selena's. I got to the corner and finally found it.

"Hello?" I said nervously knocking on her door.

"Hello?" I said again as I got no response.

I finally got annoyed and opened the door and went in without permission.

I walked around everything was mostly in place a few things laying here and there. I went into her kitchen and there was a note on the table. I wanted to be nosy so I read it:

Hey Channel I'm going to work earlier today so girl don't wait up I'm already hustlin' :D

She wrote on a crumpled piece of paper. I wrote that,

"Just in case I don't see you soon please talk to me~ Justin" on the note

"So I guess she's at work." I mumbled to myself about to leave the apartment.

"Argh!" I heard a man's voice grunt and the noise of something shattering. I was stunned in shock and decided to not stay and run as fast as I could outside of Sel's place.

"Oh my god! What just happened?" I said panting behind the wheel. I looked to my left and there was a black van parked next to me with extremely tinted windows, were they robbing her?!

"Fuck." I muttered knowing I should have stayed, I shouldn't have been such a wuss. Well maybe if I go see Sel, now and warn her I won't feel as bad.

I started my car and sped to the bar she works at.

Selena's pov:

"Light draft please." A man said as I pressed the machine and the beer gushed into the glass.

"Her you go, drive safe." I said handing him the chilled glass with the head of the beer dripping over the top of the glass and making my hand sticky.

"Alright." He said and continued another conversation.

"Yo gurl how's it going? You still going with the white girl theme?" Channel said smacking my butt. She was obviously mocking my plain jeans low cut distressed converse and plain button down tee. my hair was natural in a messy bun and a black elastic head band.

"Shut up, it's comfortable." I said moving my hips showing I feel free.

"Alright chica, whatever." She said. I started to wipe up some grumps off of the counter and started to think about Justin. I really feel like I'm deeply owed to him. He went to jail so that I could be somewhat at ease. But sadly things didn't happen that way, but I still really like him now. He is like family, I just want to hug him and kiss his lips. I want to know that I have someone who knows me, all of me.... well the me I want people to see.

"Mrs. Gomez, you're landlord is on the phone. She said you have been robbed." My boss said from the back.

"What?!" I said in shock. I wasn't in shock about the robbery, but more of who did it. I didn't make any new enemies than the ones I already have and I know they wouldn't rob me they would probably stab me or something. I have nothing to own.

"Chanel cover for me!" I said grabbing my coat ready to go home.

She nodded and I left the bar and raced to my apartment.

I was hesitant to open the door, the cops weren't around so I was even more vulnerable.

I crept inside and found a bat laying on the ground so I grabbed it just to be safe creeping around on alert. There
Was stuff everywhere scattered and my TV was missing and my microwave. So I went into the Kitchen and saw my note I left earlier. Justin had written on it.

Justin was in my house.

Did Justin rob me? It couldn't be? Who else was in my house! It had to be him!

Oh my god.

Why would he want to hurt me?

A/N he guys omg how do u like this chapter? I know it probably isn't worth the wait I gave you but I will update much more frequently I hope!!! Love you guys thanks for reading it means the world! And omg who do you think robbed Sel? Was it a gang enemy or Marcus? And will they ever figure out the confusion between who robbed her?! Ugh! Poor Justin he just wanted to talk to her and he can never do that.
OH AND don't forget to VOTE and comment or whatever but please VOTE!! :)