4

Justin's pov:

I was thinking about what my mom said. It really shook me, I would never think my mom would say I can't talk to Selena. She used to be like her second mother. It got me so frustrated because she just basically stated what I didn't want to hear. We have changed, we have drifted so far apart we aren't even sailing in the same stream anymore.

But I know Selena isn't that bad girl, rebel she is acting like. I am going to prove it to my mom. I just don't know how because Sel won't even look at me anymore.

"Justin you in here?" My mom said knocking on my bedroom door peeping her head in.

"Yea mom what's up." I said staring at my ceiling still engulfed in my thoughts.

"Just seeing how you are doing, can we talk?" She said walking in sitting on my bed next to me.

"I don't know. What do you want to talk about?" I said skeptically.

"Just stuff..... Listen Justy, I know you have been through a lot. You are growing up now and you have experienced so much. Even I wasn't prepared. It's just tha-" she said before I cut her off.

"It's okay mom. I know. I don't really feel like talking right now. Sorry." I said shutting her out. It hurt me to see her face fall but then she just pulled out a slip of paper reluctantly.

I looked at the folded scrap piece of paper.

"What is it?" I said playing with the piece of paper.

"..... It's Selena's address. She gave it to me before she moved. I thought you might want it." she sighed.

"What? I thought you didn't want me speaking to her?" I said giving my mom confused looks.

"Well, yes but you haven't come out of your room all day. I know it's not because of jail, well maybe a little. But I can tell its her, I know it's her. I don't really want you to talk to her but I will support you if you decide to chase her." she said rubbing my hands giving me a motherly smile. I returned it.

"Thanks mom." I said examine the address.

It's in the Southside. That's a bad part of the city. It's not like she can't afford to live in Upper Manhattan. Why would she choose to live in the slums? I just can't wrap my head around anything she does anymore.

"Mom I'm gunna take my car for a spin. Be back tonight." I said nervously. I checked myself in the mirror quickly fixing my hair before I went into the car.

"734 Addison park." I said driving in my car. I found the street now I was just looking for the house.

"732....734!" I said as I looked at the brick building. She lived in apartments? She said she always wanted to live in a ranch house out in the country.

I parked my car on the street and went up to the door. I wasn't sure what to expect but the slip of paper also had the
Floor she lived on, it was the 7th. I was walking towards the elevator when it opened and three people were standing in it.

One of them was Selena.

"Great! You are here!" I said taking a step closer to her so we stayed in the elevator. The girl standing next to her was smirking as she walked out, she must have been Selena's friend.

"No I am late for work." She said trying to push past me but I was too strong. The Elevator closed and me and Selena were the only ones in it now. I pressed the stop button so she had to stay and listen to me.

"No please, I will pay you for you shift or whatever I don't care. Just hear me out." I said trying to convince her. She had on tight jeans and a tube top that looked like a bra. I hate to say it but her
Dark purple lips were hypnotizing.

"Fine you have ten minutes." she said rolling her eyes leaning her back against the elevator. I can't believe I ran out of words. Before I knew exactly what I was going to say. I still do but, I can't. What if things don't go as planned? I started to get nervous and sweaty just stuttering random words. She smirked like she won. I couldn't even think I was just melting looking at her soft brown eyes. Even though nowadays they looked they could cut glass.

I took a step closer and before she could do or say anything I connected my lips with hers kissing her passionately. She kissed back for a while but then I could feel her eyes shoot open and she pushed me away.

I opened my eyes and she slapped me. Then she started pushing me and punchedmy arm.

"What the fuck! Don't touch me! I hate you." She spat in between shoves.

"Hey you said I had ten minutes, I wanted to use them." I said putting my hands up with a smirk.

"Didn't you miss that," I said taking a step closer to her. "That taste, that feeling? No one used to touch you like I did." I said seductively into her ear. She resisted at first but now her eyes were shut. I touched her arm and felt her goosebumps.

"No one could do what I could do to you. I missed you Sel, I really did. Did you miss me?" I said and started kissing her neck.

She moaned, I felt a rush of happiness and nerves fill my stomach.

"Ten minutes motherf**ker ten minutes." She said as I was still kissing her neck.

"Alright." I smirked and attached my lips to hers again. She kissed back harder and I returned.

Selena's pov:

Trust me I have no feelings for this bitch, I just missed a good make out session. Plus he did know all of the right spots.

I slid my tongue in his mouth and our tongues battled. I slid my hands in his shirt feeling his abs. Since my shirt was low he kissed my cleavage and massaged my breasts. My lipstick was all over his face but he didn't seem to mind.

I knew I was just using him right now for my own pleasure so I decided to tease him. I put my hands around his belt and tugged at him making his hips collide with my stomach.

He grunted and kissed me harder.

"Stop." He grunted.

"Hahah... oops looks like your time is up." I said pulling away.

"Oh come on, you weren't serious were you?" He said his cheeks getting red with frustration. He actually thought things had changed, HA.

"Of course," I smirked wiping my thumb across his lips wiping away my remnants. I also squeezed his crotch area just cuz I was a bitch. I watch him moan and the elevator doors conveniently opened.

"Oh and you can write me a check for my shift today, thanks boo." I said and walked away as my heels smacked loudly on the concrete flooring.

"Damn girl, he looks like he got him by a truck." Chanel said gazing at Justin in the elevator.

"Please, he looks like that on a good day." I scoffed.

"Sel, I love you!" I heard him shout at my. I just flipped him off and continued walking. He is such a loser. But it is getting annoying having been keep chasing me. I am going to have to set him straight tomorrow.

Authors note! Guys I want to make this story good but I also want to try and make it longer but if it is good and short I might just end it short! But I'm afraid this story will be a flop if it's short, you know what I mean?