12

A/N guys this is Justin above! I imagine sort of nerdy Yano? I think of him as a soft, sweet, momma's boy, and a very very intelligent person. Just so you know idk imagine him however you want :)

Justin's pov:

I pulled up at the bar and went inside. I searched around the drunken bodies and covered my nose with my shirt to try and avoid the wreak of alcohol.

"Justin?" Chanel looked at me confused. She eyes her phone and gave me another disapproving look.

"What? Have you seen Selena? I really need to talk to her." I said shoving my hands in my pockets nervously biting my lip awaiting an answer.

"Why? I can't believe you are even here! She knows what you did!" Chanel said and a hand slapped my face hard. She was really upset with me and I don't why.

"What the heck?!" I said grabbing my cheek as it stung. She backed up as if I was going to hit her, which I never would ever.

"You fucking robbed my best friend! How low are you?!" She screamed furiously. Grabbing a beer bottle, I don't think she intended to serve it to a customer.

I didn't rob anyone! What is she talking about?!

Wait, that noise I heard in her apartment was someone robbing her?

"No Chanel, you don't understand. I didn't rob her! Trust me. Just let me talk to her." I said trying to go in the back kitchen to see if she was back there but she pushed me back.

"No you don't understand, trust doesn't exist anymore. Especially not for Sel, and after all she has been through. See, you have to trust her but you can't depend on her trusting you." she said grabbing a drink.

"Well you don't know her like I do." I rolled my eyes knowing I barely know her anymore even though I need to, I need her. I can't deny it, I am in love with her and would give anything to be with her.

If I had two broken legs and Selena was dying, I'd crawl to her. If we were both drowning I'd give my last breath to her so she can see another second of sunlight to remind her how much she is the light of my life.

We may fight we may not even be talking to each other, I might not even know if I still love her at the moment, but I do, I always will. I always have. Sometimes I
just deny it.
I never lose it.

"Loverboy, you don't know anything about my chica. Nice try though." She said walking up to me and cupping my face with her hands.

I awkwardly pulled away and she smirked, "Sel has a good man." She said and squeezed my biceps and walked away. I shook that off and went back into my car.

This was a total bust. I decided to drive back home.
~~

I walked into the door and it was locked. That was weird it was usually never locked. I rang the doorbell and waited for my mom to open the door.

"Don't touch Selena, ever again. Understand me?" A tall masked figure said in the doorway pointing a gun at my chest.

My heart was beating fast. I had my hands in the air scared for my life. I remembered what Channel said, 'you have to trust her but you can't depend on her trusting you'

"I promise I will never even think about her again, you can trust me." I said knowing he doesn't have the right to believe the words I said. Trust doesn't exist.

He punched the gun into my arm and growled.

"Selena is mine.... Don't think I won't blow a cap off in your head 'cuz I will!" The man said unloading the gun and hopping in a black van.