Chapter 13

Izzy's POV

I laid in Luke's arms in the middle of the huge bed facing him. His eyes were closed as his breathing was shallow and even.

I love your lips when they're wet with wine and red with a wild desire.

The poem came to mind before I could stop it.

I love your eyes when the lovelight lies, lit with a passionate fire.

His eyes were one of the best things about him. They could be a dark, sexy blue or a soft, mellow blue. I could tell exactly what he was feeling with his eyes. They held so much within them.

I love your arms when the warm white flesh touches mine in a fond embrace.

I couldn't help but cuddle further into his arms as I spoke over the line in my head.

I love your hair when the strands enmesh; your kisses against my face.

I reached up hand up from between us and ran a hand softly through his hair. I felt his soft blonde hair run through my fingers as his eyes fluttered open before snapping shut from the brightness. He looked beautiful.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered and brought his hand up to play with my hair. I leaned into his hands touch and closed my eyes, letting my hand fall to the side of his face.

"Good morning." I whispered back and kissed him. "We should go. We have school." I whispered as I cupped his cheek and brought his lips to mine again.

"Do we have to?" He whined.

"Is Mr. Bradford turning down school?" I faked shock.

"If it meant spending the day in bed with Mrs. Future-Bradford, yes." He smiled proudly at me and kissed my nose.

"Nope. We're going, babe." I smirked at him and sat up.

Looking through my new closet I found a brand new leather jacket. I had always wanted a leather jacket. Since it was cold out, I decided to wear that. I pulled out black jeans, some black ankle boots, a maroon knitted shirt, and a gray infinity scarf to go with it. I smiled at the outfit and how well Luke knew what I liked. I didn't even know I liked this stuff, but once I saw it, I fell in love with it. Sort of how I fell in love with Luke.

I slipped on my engagement ring after washing my hands and face. A large smile creeping its way onto my face. I started walking downstairs and into the kitchen when an adorable little boy, in fresh new clothes, ran to me. I picked him up. The little boy was followed out by Luke.

"You've got him dressing like you now?" I smiled at Luke.

"He loves it, and hey, he looks adorable." Luke walked over and kissed my forehead quickly.

"Yeah, mommy. I look adorable." Kyle smiled up at me with his eyes squinting closed.

"Yes, you do, big man." I kissed his cheek before setting him down and watching him run to the TV and turn it on.

"What about me? Do I look adorable?" Luke placed his hand on my hips, pulling me towards him. I snuck my hands up to his shoulders and squeezed there gently.

"I think you look hot." I smirked at him, and he laughed.

"Good. I see you enjoyed looking through your closet?" He looked me up at down with a fond smile playing on his lips.

"I did. I still feel guilty about all of this." I looked down at my feet.

"What do you feel guilty about?" He lifted my chin up and looked at me with sadness.