Chapter 5

Luke's POV

I woke up with the biggest grin on my face. Today was the first day at school with Izzy as my girlfriend. I can't wait. I pushed some of Izzy's hair out of her face and smiled at her adorable sleepy expression.

I turned my head slightly to see that it was 6:15 am. I kissed Izzy's lips softly trying to wake her up. I know it's early, but we need to go to her house before school for her to get ready.

"Good morning, baby girl." I smiled kissing her nose while her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." Her voice was strained and absolutely, 100 percent cute.

"We have to get up, babe. We have school." I kissed her lips again.

"Oh, right." She groaned rolling her eyes and cuddling back into my chest. "I'll get up while you get dressed and stuff." She smiled placing a chaste kiss on my chest.

"Deal." I kissed her forehead before standing up and going into the bathroom to get ready.

I quickly showered, gelled my hair into it's normal quiff, and slipped on my black skinny jeans, white t shirt, and black vans before walking back over to my bed where Izzy was propped up and rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Come on, gorgeous. We are gonna be late." I smiled picking up her clothes that she changed out of last night to sleep in my shirt. I stuffed them in my bag to bring to her house and set it on my bed next to her.

"Can you carry me?" She pouted. Her big eyes taunted me and her puffed out lip made my knees weak.

"Of course." I laughed lightly throwing my bag over my shoulder before lifting Izzy. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, and buried her head in the crook of my neck while I supported her with my hands on the back of her thighs.

We walked out to the car and I drove back to her house parking then picking her up again.

"Alrighty. There you go, babe. Now get ready." I laughed setting her down on her feet in her room.

"Fine." She groaned standing up. "You can sit on my bed while I get ready." She replied standing up and walking over to a door and pulling out a white towel. This is the first time I've gotten a good look at her in my t shirt. She looked amazing.

"Gotcha." I smiled leaning back on the bed.

I laid there for a while just waiting. Probably 20 minutes later, Izzy walked out in nothing but a towel with her hair perfectly straightened. She had obviously ran her hands through it to give it a messy look though. Whatever it was I liked it.

"Forgot to bring my clothes in with me." She mumbled blushing before walking into the other door.

This time she didn't take as long and walked out not even 5 minutes later with white ripped skinny jeans, a tight black v neck shirt, and grey/white vans. She ran her right hand through her hair showing off the black watch on her wrist as she walked over to her grey back pack. That reminded me of the clothes I had in mine and I quickly took the clothes out leaving them on her bed.

"You look amazing." I complimented her.

"Thank you." She smiled leaning her head back against my chest while I hugged her from behind. "You ready to go?" She asked turning to kiss me quickly.

"Yep." I smiled walking out to the car again with her following me.

-

"No way!" I heard Izzy laugh next to me while we all sat under the tree at lunch. We were telling her stories, and somehow, the topic of embarrassing me came up. "Aw! That's so cute, Lukey." She pinched my cheek teasingly.