Chapter 19

Izzy's POV

I had just woken up when I heard voices from downstairs.

"Be careful, Kyle. She isn't fully able to hold up her head yet. Yeah, like that. Good job." Luke had kyle on his lap with Lily in Kyle's arms, teaching him how to hold her.

"I'm going to go play." And just like that my little boy with the attention span of a squirrel ran into the game room, leaving Lily with her daddy.

"Hello, baby girl." Luke smiled down at our four month old baby. She was beuatiful. "You're so cute. Just like your mommy. You're lucky you got her looks, otherwise you'd be ugly like me...or maybe that would've been a good thing. I'm gonna have to chase all the boys away, huh, cutie?" Luke giggled with our daughter.

I decided to join the fun and walk over to the pair. Luke smiled brightly and lifted Lily for me to sit in his lap, which I was hesitant about. He pulled me down on him after seeing my hesitation.

"You're beautiful." He whispered and kissed behind my ear lovingly. "You need to trust me when I say that you aren't fat."

"But I am. Look at this." I pull up Luke's shirt on my body enough to show my stomach. It was still a little flabby, but I had been going to the gym everyday for a month and had already gotten my body back for the most part.

"I'm looking at an amazing woman who just gave birth to the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, and the hottest woman ever, may I add." He smirked at me and kissed my lips. "I don't care if you look like Golum from Lord of the Rings or not; you're beautiful." He kissed my nose then turned back to Lily. "Isn't your mommy beautiful?"

Lily let out a squeal and a giggle, making me smile while Luke sent me one of those 'see, I told you so' looks.

"Well, I have to go to the store, so I'm going to go get ready." I stood up and leaned down to kiss Luke's lips.

"I'll come with. We've never been shopping together before." He smiled happily as we walked into our room. "Mr. and Mrs. Bradford. Shopping." He said as if he was in a sci-fi movie. I laughed before he set Lily down in her baby crib.

"I love when you call me that." I whispered to him as he pulled me into his chest.

"Mrs. Bradford." He whispered before kissing me softly.

"I have to take a shower." I laughed and pulled away from Luke. Letting the water run down my back, I smiled and rested back against Luke's chest as he stepped in and wrapped his arms around me.

"Stay with me, baby stay with me,
Tonight don't leave me alone.
Walk with me, come and walk with me,
To the edge of all we've ever known." Luke started swaying us slightly in the shower. His voice raspy and low, perfect.

"I can see you there with the city lights,
Fourteenth floor, pale blue eyes.
I can breathe you in.
Two shadows standing by the bedroom door,
No, I could not want you more than I did right then,
As our heads leaned in." He turned me around and leaned in slowly with a faint smile on his lips.

"Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below.
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly." I closed my eyes as we leaned our foreheads together, and he continued singing.

"Stay with me, baby stay with me,
Tonight don't leave me alone.
She shows me everything she used to know,
Picture frames and country roads,
When the days were long and the world was small." Luke brushed his thumbs across my cheeks softly, making my eyes flutter open.

"She stood by as it fell apart,
Separate rooms and broken hearts,
But I won't be the one to let you go.
Oh, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below." His voice serenaded me in every possible romantic way.

"Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.
Don't run away...
And it's hard to love again,
When the only way it's been,
When the only love you knew,
Just walked away..." I reached up and held onto Luke's cheeks as he rested his hands on my waist.

"If it's something that you want,
Darling you don't have to run,
You don't have to go ...
Just stay with me, baby stay with me,
Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below.
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly." I don't know how long we've been in this shower now. I didn't care though.

"Oh, I'm not sure where this is gonna go,
But in this moment all I know
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below.
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly." He finished softly and kissed me. Slowly. It was almost funny that he kissed me slowly after that song, but I didn't laugh in fear of having to stop our kiss.

"C'mon, baby. We better get back to the kids." Luke whispered before stepping out and handing me a towel.

"I love you, Luke. I fall in love with you more and more every second." I smiled and kissed him one more time.

"So do I, beautiful." Luke smiled before going to get ready.

After blow drying and straightening my hair, I threw on some black skinny jeans and a fitted white v neck.

"Are you rea-" Luke stopped talking when he saw me.

I paused and looked down at myself in worry. "What? Do I look fat? Dammit, I thought I worked it all off." I turned to go back to my closet and throw on a hoodie when Luke pulled me back and crashed his lips on mine.

"You look gorgeous." He smiled and looked me up and down again. "I can't believe you already look back to normal after that."

I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "Lets go." I giggled and held Kyle's hand as Luke picked up Lily to leave to the store. Lily is a total daddy's girl, but it's okay. I know she loves me just as much.

At the store, Kyle pulled me off to see if we could get a new toy he wanted. Luke laughed and said he'd take Lily and start shopping while Kyle gets his toy.

Kyle completely loved the toy and clutched it to his chest as we walked to Luke. I laughed before hearing a voice talking to Luke. "I always knew you'd get some girl pregnant." A girl next to Luke chuckled while Luke scoffed.

"Don't talk about my wife like that." He growled and continued to hold Lily tightly to his chest.

"Wife? Oh my god! This is too good! Luke Bradford, bad boy, player has a wife. And a kid. You get her pregnant then got forced to stay or what?" The girl leaned closer to Luke.

"Why do people keep assuming that? I love her. I love my baby. I love her son. Leave me alone, Alaina. You and I are never happening again." He said sternly and sighed when Lily started crying. I hurried over to hold my baby. That was the line.

"Make her shut up. God." Alaina said annoyed.

"You need to leave. Now." Luke said glaring at her. I've never seen so much hate from one person. Alaina stumbled off quickly. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare her." Luke ran a hand through his hair.

"She's okay. Shh, little girl. You're okay. Daddy's fine." I whispered to the small baby. "She wasn't scared of you. She was scared of her. You were upset, so she became upset." I explained to him.

"I'm sorry for what she said about you. It isn't true." He said as we left the store.

"I know. I mean, I would never force you to stay with me if I got pregnant." I sighed, happy that that didn't happen.

"You wouldn't have to, babe." He smiled as we stopped at the apartment and started unloading. "I'd follow you like a puppy for the rest of my life if you'd have me."

"I like puppies."