Chapter 7

Izzy's POV

"Honey! Wake up!" I heard my moms high pitched voice right next to my head. I groaned in response. "Ugh. Fine. Cam, wake your sister." My mothers tone more strict now as I heard her high heels click away.

"Look, Izzy. I swear I didn't know he'd be here! Mom said a friend wanted to visit and asked if they could stay here. When I said yes, I thought it was Karly or Kaylee not him." Cam's worried voice made me shoot up in bed.

"W-who?" All I could think of was that it couldn't be-

"Tony." Oh, great.

"Hey, babe." Tony walked into my room sitting on my bed and kissing me like what happened back home was nothing. I cringed from his kiss.

"What are you doing here?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Visiting my girlfriend. Duh." He said more annoyed now.

"I'm not your-"

"Don't say it." Now he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Don't talk to my sister that-"

"Don't, Cam." I said harshly, not wanting her dragged into this as well. "Please." I tried to say a little softer. She nodded with some apprehension in her eyes still and left.

"I need to get ready." I said sternly to Tony.

"Okay." He stared blankly at me. "I'm taking you to school. Hurry." He got up and left while I scoffed at his rude behavior.

30 minutes later, I'm in my parents rental car with none other than Tony driving me to school. He had a harsh grip on my thigh that actually hurt me.

"Bye. I might be here after school." He spoke as he pulled up to the curb. He reached over forcefully pushing my lips onto his. I cringed and pulled away as fast as he'd let me before getting out of the car with my stuff.

I looked up to see Luke storming into the building with Jak and Thomas looking at me with death glares. I looked back down and proceeded to class. Well, today should be fun.

-

At lunch Tony paid me a surprise visit at my locker then pulling me to the parking lot. Nobody was there since we really aren't supposed to hang out here.

"Please, let go. You're hurting me." I tried pulling myself free.

"You're mine. Don't you get that! Mine." He pushed me harshly against the trunk of his car.

"What are you talking about?" I whimpered at my aching back.

"Where is this Luke kid? The boy I caught your sister talking about to your parents. Your 'boyfriend'. Huh? Where is he? He's not here to protect you now. Because you. Are. Mine." He gripped my wrists harshly sure to leave a mark.

"Luke was fake. I made him up when my parents came to visit, so they'd think I'm doing better here. He's nobody you need to find, Tony. He means nothing to me." It pained me to say those words, but I know that's the only way to keep him safe.

"Better not." He groaned, backing up and letting go of my wrists before pulling his hand back and slapping me across the cheek. I fell to the floor as he pulling out of the parking lot and drove away.

"Oh my god, Izzy!" I heard Jak's voice.

"Stop. Please, stop." I cried. "I'm fine. You should hate me anyways, right? I cheated on Luke. I'm worthless." I laughed bitterly as I stood up, backing away from him.

"No. I saw everything. I know you don't have a choice." He hesitantly came closer. "Let me help you." I let him come closer and take me to his car.