Chapter 1

Izzy's POV

"Izzy, help me carry these last boxes in." My older sister, Camila, told me.

"Okay." I responded running out of my room to where she was by the door. I picked up the boxes and led her back to my room. We set down the boxes next to the rest in my room.

"Well, I'll go start dinner while you unpack. You better unpack quickly so you can go to bed on time for school and your first shoot after school." Camila smiled walking out of the room.

"Thank you, Cam." I smiled as she closed the door leaving me to admire my new room.

I looked around at my new queen size bed with a white frame and white covers. Next, my eyes landed on the white desk in the corner and the bookshelf next to it. I opened up the two doors by the bed to see a small walk in closet but big enough for my clothes and a bathroom. I smiled before walking back into my room and opening my balcony doors to let the fresh Australian breeze in.

I walked over to the tower of boxes and opened the first two. Clothes and some random electronics. I got lost in unpacking and decorating my room. By the time I was done, I had my desk with my apple laptop and picture frames on it, my bookshelf stocked with books, my closet neatly organized with all my clothes, my bathroom with my hair product and make up in it placed perfectly, and my walls decorated with hundreds of pictures of my old friends back in America along with my family. The last thing I did was hang up white twinkling lights I used to hand hanging in my old room on the balcony.

I plopped down on my bed thinking of how all this actually happened. How my parents actually let me move in here with my sister when I turned 17. I'm in my last year of high school, so I begged to move here with Camila. They agreed as long as I got a job and did well in school. I, also, have to go to college. Which I agreed to. I already enrolled into school which starts tomorrow, I plan to try out for the soccer-er..football, I guess, team and get a scholarship to a college, and Camila got me a job with her modeling agency to work small parts so far. I couldn't be happier.

"Izzy! Dinner!" I jumped up running into the small dining room where Camila had homemade pizza prepared.

"You made my favorite!"I smiled taking a piece and sitting down in the comfortable chairs.

"How could I forget?" She smiled. "Are you excited?"

"Very." I smiled chewing my pizza. She just nodded and we are in silence for a couple minutes. "Thank you." I broke the silence.

"What for?" She asked confused.

"For taking me in. For getting me a job. For always being there when I need you." I said not meeting her eyes.

"Are you kidding? I love that you're here. You're my best friend, Iz. I couldn't be happier that you're here living with me." She smiled making me look up and smile, too. "Now, let me see this room you decorated on your own." She laughed pulling me up while we jogged to my room.

"Like it?" I asked as she walked into my room.

"I love it." She smiled looking at the pictures. She was in most of them. "I'm in most of these pictures."

"I know. You were always at my happiest moments so..." I explained.

"I'll be there for plenty more, too." she hugged me. "Now, we gotta go to bed. Night, Iz."

"Good night, Cam." I smiled closing my door behind her and walking towards my bathroom.

I showered and changed into my underwear and a loose shirt to sleep in. I walked over to my balcony door closing it and climbing into my new bed before falling asleep with a smile.

This is my new start.

-

"Izzy, wake up! I will slap you if you don't wake up." Camila laughed shaking me. I kicked my covers groaning and rolling over to look up at her.

"God dammit! I'm awake." I groaned sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Good. I made coffee, but I have to go. I left your keys on the counter where you'd find them." She smiled.

"Okay...wait, keys! As in, a car! I get a car??" I was wide awake now.

"Yep. It came in late last night. I bought it a few days ago." She kissed my forehead before walking out the door. "Have a good day. Love you!" She yelled.

"Love you, too!" I yelled back with a wide smile. I have a car!

I hopped up quickly straightening my hair and doing my make up. I put on some skinny jeans with a white t shirt and white vans. I grabbed my back pack for the first day and walked into the kitchen to drink my coffee and eat something. I saw the keys and fonlded with them in my hand before having to leave. I walked outside while dying to see which car she got me.

I walked outside to see a brand new white 2014 Dodge Challenger. I gasped and ran to the car smiling.

"You must be Izzy." A thick Australian accent said behind me. I turned to see the source of the voice to see a tall brunet boy with blue eyes looking at me.

"Yeah. And you are?" I asked.

"Jak. Your sister told me about you. I live right there." He said pointing to the house across the street. I looked and smiled at him.

"Nice. What grade are you?" I asked referring to his back pack.

"Oh, senior." He smiled and laughed a little.

"Me, too. Want a ride? Oh, wait do we go to the same school?" I asked rushed.

"Yeah. Thanks." He laughed again. I couldn't get over his cute accent. It had me hypnotized.

I got into the drivers seat while he sat in the passenger side setting his back pack in the back nicely along with mine. At least he has manners. I smiled.

"Your accent is different." He pointed out.

"Um...yeah. I'm from America." I blushed.

"No. I know, I just mean I've never heard anything like it." He smiled looking at me.

"But you've met my sister." I pointed out.

"Yeah, but I just like yours more." He bushed looking away. I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I blushed now as I pulled into the school that Camila have me instructions to. I parked in an open space and we both got out walking into the school together.