Chapter 4

Izzy's POV

I was straddling his waist with my arms around his neck when I couldn't wait to tell him anymore. I was so happy when Erica agreed along with the agency. I know Luke will be happy, too.

"O-okay." He stuttered. Why is he nervous? This is good news!

I kissed his lips. "I." Then the corner of his mouth. "Get." Then his cheek. "To." Then his jaw. "Pose." Then further down his jawline. "With." Then his neck. "You." Finishing with a kiss behind his ear in his sweet spot. He pulled me back by my hips looking at me with shock.

"What? Really?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes." I laughed. "I saw how sad you were when I told you about the job and then even sadder when I said I'd be posing with another man, so I worked something's out with Erica and the agency. Now, at least it'll only be you touching me in the lingerie. That's an improvement right?" I smiled hoping he'd say yes.

"God, yes, Izzy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He smiled kissing my lips repeatedly making me chuckle.

"I mean, I'm a bit upset I won't be posing with the hot Victoria Secret models but...." I smiled cheekily rolling my eyes playfully.

"Hey! I'm way better than a male Victoria Secret model." He defended.

"If you say so." I smirked starting to climb off him. He pulled me back connecting our lips. They moved in perfect sync, my hands quickly finding his neck while his held my hips firmly. The kiss was passionate, loving, perfect. We had never shared a kiss this long like this...I liked it.

"What have you done to me?" He whispered resting his forehead against mine and tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I made you fall for me." I whispered back looking into his eyes deeply. How did we go from joking to this serious conversation?

"You better be falling with me." He smiled shyly.

"Darling, I'm already fallen and waiting for you to join me." I replied smirking.

"I have a feeling it won't take long for me to be there with you. Hell, I'm getting miles closer right now. Every second I do." He chuckled quietly. I leaned in softly pressing my lips to his.

"I love you." I said my eyes closed still.

"I love you more, beautiful." He smiled making me blush and pull myself off his lap and lay with my back to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing his chest to my back. "You really are beautiful. The most beautiful." He whispered while I laced our hands together in front of me. I nuzzled farther into him while he tightened his grip on me. "You are perfect. I love that about you. I love that you're perfect for me." He said kissing my neck softly. "I love your pretty eyes, your laugh, your smile, your soft hair, your sweet kisses. I love that you don't judge me by my money or tattoos and piercings. I love you more than you can imagine." He smiled against my neck making me blush and smile, too. "That's what scares me." He mumbled quietly frowning against me now.

-

Luke's POV

"That's what scares me." I whispered quietly. My growing love and fondness of her scares me to death. What if she doesn't love me any more one day? What if I am too overbearing and she dislikes me one day?

"What? Why?" She asked, her voice laced with worry. I tightened my grip on her even more.

"I've never had a girlfriend let alone be in love with someone. I'm scared you'll end up hating me. I'm scared you'll hurt me. What scares me even more is that you make me this way. This vulnerable person. I hate being vulnerable. I hate when my guard is down, but around you it's like it doesn't even exist. And it's only around you, too. I'm still the same around everyone else, but you make me...good? I guess. You make me want to be good for you. To you." I explained letting everything out. Might as well get all the cards on the table.

"I'm never going to hate you, Luke. I love you so much. I would never hurt you either. You mean to much to me. I don't want to change you either, so I'm sorry about the guard thing." She sighed tracing random patterns on my hand.

"No, you aren't changing me. I'm changing myself for you. Just for you, though. It's crazy, and it doesn't make any sense, but it's amazing. It's amazing being this different person for you. I just want you to be the same way. I don't know if that's too much to ask or what-"

"It isn't." She interrupted me. She turned in my arms letting go of our intertwined hands. "I feel the same way. It's new to me, too, but it just shows me how much more I love you. I'll never hurt you."

"I'll never hurt you either, and I'll kill anyone who hurts you." I said sternly my eyes darkening at the thought of someone hurting my Izzy.

She giggled. "There's bad boy Luke." She smiled caressing my cheek with her soft hands.

"All for you, babe." I laughed. "You should be proud to know goody two shoes Luke." I smirked kissing her nose.

"Oh, I am." She smiled cheekily. "I think it's funny to watch your bad boy act at school then see you like this right now, all cute. I think it's awesome only I can make you that way." She smirked.

"Don't get cocky." I laughed.

"I get it from spending too much time with you." She retorted rolling her eyes and turning back around in my arms returning to our old position so that our hands were laced together laying in front of her.

"You can never spend too much time with me." I smiled emphasizing 'too'. "We should sleep, though. We have school tomorrow." I smiled kissing her neck.

"Is Luke excited for school?" Izzy gasped teasingly.

"Hell yeah! I can't wait for everyone to know you are mine. Only mine." I said.

"Only yours." She confirmed making me smile wider.

"Good night, baby girl." I kissed her neck a final time.

"Good night, Lukey." She smiled nuzzling into me further and closing her eyes.

"I love you. So much." I whispered as she fell asleep in my arms and hummed in response.