Epilogue

"Dad?" Lily called out into the house as she came home from high school.

"In the kitchen, Lils." Luke smiled and paused his cooking dinner to hug his 18 year old daughter who was an exact replica of her mother when Izzy first met Luke.

"Kyle comes home today, right?" Lily set down her backpack with a large smile.

"Yep. Why don't you go help your mother with cleaning up the guest room for him?" Luke smiled.

"Sure." Lily skipped off to the second level of the same penthouse apartment she grew up in. "Hey, mom." She kissed Izzy's cheek before helping to make the bed.

"Hey. How was school today?" Izzy smirked at her daughter. Ever since Lily confessed her crush on her physics partner, Izzy always bugs her about it.

"Julian asked me out." Lily blushed brightly.

"Aw, sweetie!" Izzy smiled and hugged her daughter closely. "Don't tell your dad."

"What aren't we telling dad, now?" Luke cocked an eyebrow while he stood in the doorway.

Izzy smiled at her husband. It's been so many years, and she still loves him unconditionally. She still sees no other man but him. And he's still very very fit.

"Nothing." The mother and daughter said together.

"Mhm. Kyle is here." Luke shook his head playfully at his forever immature wife.

Lily ran to see her now 24 year old brother that is now on his senior year of college. She tackled him at the door as he walked in with his beautiful new fiancé, Rabeca.

"I miss you!" Lily yelled in his ear.

"I missed you, too, Lils." Kyle smiled at his baby sister lovingly. They started talking and catching up while Luke hugged Izzy from behind.

"Where did all the years ago?" Luke sighed into Izzy's ear and placed a delicate kiss on her shoulder.

"I don't know, babe." Izzy smiled and leaned back against Luke's hard chest.

"Thank you for giving me all this." Luke whispered quietly.

"Thank you for letting me into that cold heart of yours." Izzy smirked and turned around in his arms.

"I love you, Mrs. Bradford."

"I love you, Mr. Bradford." Izzy smiled and leaned up to kiss Luke. They shared a passionate kiss as their kids smiled in admiration of them.

They admired their parents undying love for each other and their will to never forget their immature ways.

Izzy admired Luke. She admired his playful ways with his kids and his never ending love for her. She admired him in every way.

Luke admired Izzy. He admired her way of breaking open his heart and letting him believe in himself. He admired the way she let out the good in him.

Together, they admired the beautiful life they have lived as a family. One crazy, tangled family.