Chapter 14

Izzy's POV

The buzzer thing that indicates someone is at the door rang throughout the apartment as I was making myself a pizza- well, heating up a pizza. This apartments technology confuses me still, and it's been a week.

It's Friday now, and I just got home from school. Luke and Kyle are hanging out with the boys while I decided to take a relaxing bath. I hurried to the door to see who it is.

"Mrs. Bradford?" I smiled at the bell hop. I love that they call me that. I love that Luke put me down on the apartment deed as that.

"Yes." I took his outstretched clipboard and scanned over it.

"A package for Mr. Bradford." He said promptly.

"Oh, he's not here right now." I frowned at him.

"You can sign for him. He wrote down that, that was okay." I smiled at the thought of Luke telling the apartment management that he didn't care if I signed it. He trusted me, and I trust him. I signed the paper as he handed me the box.

I closed the door and set the box down on the table before taking out the pozza and setting it on the counter. I'm going to test out this bath tub before I eat.

I was laying in the hot bubble bath when the bathroom door opened. I shot my eyes open to see Luke, and I relaxed again into the warmth.

"Hey, baby." I mumbled thwn felt his hand come to massage my shoulders. I groaned and leaned my head forward.

"Bad day?" He laughed under his breath.

"Not at all. Just tired." I answered before opening my eyes again. "Get in with me." I whispered.

"A-are you sure?" He looked nervous.

"Yes." I smiled at him.

-

"I love you." Luke whispered as he sat behind me on the bed. We got out of the bath a half an hour ago and were now cuddling on the bed.

"I love you." I whispered back before we fell into peaceful silence again. "Oh, a package came for you today." I turned my head slightly to look at him.

"Oh, good. I was hoping it did. Did you open it?" He whispered before kissing my neck.

"No." I said simply.

"Why not?" He was curious now, and it was unsettling.

"Because it's yours. I'm not going to snoop in your stuff, Luke." I giggled before turning around in his embrace. I kissed his cheek.

"Everything that is mine, is yours now, baby." He smiled at me and brushed my hair out of my face. "Go open it." He urged me to stand up, and I looked at him confused.

Was he really asking me to go open a box just to prove some trust or ownership thing to me? C'mon, Luke.

"Okay." I said uneasily. I walked out of our room and down the stairs to the table I had set it on. Luke was right behind me as I opened up the box to see a bundle of white.

I turned to look at Luke with my brow arched. "Go on." He whispered and smiled at me. I shook my head with a small smile.

I pulled out a long, white dress. My dress. I turned and gaped at Luke. "You bought this?" I said shocked.

"You wanted it." He smiled at me. "I want a December wedding. We'll be getting out of school the first week of December, and I think we could have it the week after." He whispered looking at me.

Honestly, I was shocked. It was heart-warming to know he had been thinking about it so much in detail.

"I mean, if you don't want-"

"Yes. That sounds amazing." I smiled at him then frowned. "That's 3 weeks away." I whispered at him. I hadn't even been worried about school anymore considering all of my classes had practically ended.

"We can do it. Do you want a big wedding?" He asked, smiling at me.

"I want friends and family." I smiled at him, and he nodded.

"Whatever you want." He kissed my forehead.