Chapter 2

Izzy's POV

"Do you want to come over?" Jak asked as we laughed walking out of school. "I have some other friends coming over. You can meet them." He tried convincing me.

"Only for a little while. I have a thing later on." I reasoned.

"I'll take it!" He smiled climbing into the passenger side. We listened to music loudly and danced in our seats before pulling into my drive way and walking over to Jak's house. "Boys! I have someone I want you to meet." Jak yelled through the house. Wait, are they already here? We just got here.

I was about to ask why they were just in his house when I saw 4 boys running towards me through a narrow hallway. One was blonde with hazel eyes. "This is Thomas," Jak pointed to the boy, "that's Carlos," he pointed to a shorter boy but still tall boy with brown eyes and black hair, "that's Daniel," he pointed to a boy with brown hair and greenish grey eyes, "Ricky," he pointed to a boy with brown hair and blue eyes "and that's Luke." He pointed to the last boy who just walked up with a lip ring, blonde hair, blue eyes, a tall body, and a tattoo on his collar bone that was showing since he was shirtless. "And this is Izzy." He said gesturing to me.

"Dammit, Jak. I though you were going to introduce us to the pizza man." Carlos pouted making me laugh.

"I can go get a pizza." I smiled.

"Please!" "Yes!" "Hell yeah!" Carlos, Ricky, and Daniel yelled.

"No, you don't have to! Guys!" Jak said yelling at the guys.

"No, really it's fine. I'm hungry anyways. I'll be quick." I turned to leave and as I was about to open the door Luke spoke up.

"I'll go with her." I turned seeing everyone shocked. That's the first time I heard him speak and he has a really deep voice. It has a little edge to it, too, like he is mad. "Let's go." He said opening the door and walking out not bothering to hold the door. I simply opened the door and followed not wanting to be rude my first time meeting him.

We drove in complete silence until the pizza place I memorized my first day here. "What kind of pizza do you guys usually get?" I asked getting out of the car.

"Usually, meat lovers and pepperoni." He shrugged pulling out his money.

"I'll pay. I did say that I would buy you guys pizza." I laughed looking at him as he curiously put his money away.

"Umm..okay?" He sounded surprised and asked it more than stated it.

We got the pizza and left driving back in the same silence. I don't know why he even came. We pulled up to the house, and I quickly got out grabbing the pizzas with me. I couldn't stand the silence and yearned for my loud friend Jak.

"We're back." I yelled walking through the door and to the direction I remember the boys running from. As I walked further down the hallway I walked into a living room type area with a huge TV and video games sprawled everywhere.

"Yay!" Carlos yelled being the only one to jump up from their game they were playing. Fifa. I love Fifa. It's almost as good as the actual game.

I jumped over the couch and grabbed the remote Carlos had set down while Carlos took the pizza and started eating it on the floor next to the couch and Luke walked in sitting at the end of the couch. I started playing for Carlos eventually making up for the horrible players he chose and his bad playing. I started to catch up to the other boys and eventually beat them.

"Carlos!" Ricky yelled in shock before turning to see me. "Wait. When did you get back?" I laughed at the confused boy looking at me with the remote.