Chapter 10

Izzy's POV

"Leave me to sleep, woman." I growled at Cam pulling on my leg to get up for school. She kept tugging on my leg, and it was getting annoying. "I'm naked under here. Wouldn't want to be scarred would you?" I tried to get her to leave me alone.

"I'd love to see that." Luke's laugh made me snap up. I wasn't actually naked; I just said that to make her leave me alone.

"Luke! What the hell? I was sleeping." I threw a pillow at him and he laughed.

"We need to go to school, sleeping beauty." He kissed my forehead.

"No, we don't."

"Yes, we do. Now get up, cutie." He slapped my butt playfully through my bed comforter, and I groaned.

"I hate you."

"I love you, too, darling." Luke kissed me cheek after I stood up.

-

I was taking a run after school when I saw a familiar blonde little boy. I ran towards Kyle and picked him up in my arms.

"Oh, god, Kyle! I missed you so much, little man." He smiled and wrapped his tiny arms around my neck.

"Z! Z!" He yelled. I missed hearing his nickname for me since he couldn't say Izzy. Now it kind of just stuck.

"Hey, Iz." Josh said behind me. I smiled brightly and turned to him with Kyle still in my arms. I hugged him tightly with my one free arm. He wrapped his large arms around the both of us making me a sigh in content.

"We are finally a family again, Ky."

-

Luke's POV

I walked across from Jak's house to Izzy's to hang out since Jak had to leave. I knocked on the door and shoved my hands in my pockets. While I waited, I began awkardly rocking back and forth on my heels. What the hell am I doing? I laughed to myself as the door opened.

"Hi." I smiled at the little guy who opened the door. He had a smile on his face which quickly turned to a frown when he saw me.

"My mommy said not to talk to strangers." His simple sentance made me laugh. He couldn't be older than 4 so that only made it cuter.

"Well whos your mommy?" I tried to make him less nervous about me being here. Did Izzy have company over?

"Kyle, I told you not to be answering doors." I heard Izzy sigh before picking up Kyle.

"He came here." Kyle pointed at me. "I told him what you said." What she said? Wait, does that mean-

"What are you guys doing in here? I was winning!" Some older guy ran up behind Izzy and put a hand on her waist.

"What is going on-" I started to ask.

"Hey, J. Can you take Kyle out back? I'll be there in a second." Izzy smiled and handed the cute little guy to J.

"Izzy, who the hell was that? And was that your kid?" I started spitting out questions.

"Luke-"

"No, answer my question. Is that your kid? And is that guy his dad?" I wasn't wasting time. I needed to know.

"Sort of yes." She answered nervously.

"Sort of?! How do you sort of have a kid?" I was getting angrier by the second.

"That is Kyles father, and I am Kyle's mother. But-"

"You slept with that guy?!" I can't believe she did it with that guy! I thought I would be her first whenever she was ready.