Chapter 17

Luke's POV

I had left that morning because I had some errands to do. First, I went go to the gym because I hadn't been there since our honeymoon which is too long but so worth it. Then, I went to the mall to buy Kyle those shoes he saw on TV and wanted. Lastly, I am at the tattoo parlor that I always go to when I get a tattoo.

I haven't gotten a tattoo in a long time since I didn't have a reason to. I knew I wanted a tattoo of something related to Izzy, but I wanted to wait until she married me so it'd be forever. I knew I wanted her forever, but I was worried she wouldn't want the same.

I showed the guy my drawing and he started on the tattoo on my left pectoral. It was the day Izzy and I got together. The best day of my life besides our wedding day.

I smiled when I walked in front of the mirror that the parlor had to see my newest tattoo, and by far, my favorite. I loved it, and I had never loved one of my tattoos before. Usually, I regret getting them, but not this one. Just like the previous girls I've been with. I regret them, but never Izzy.

I made my way home just after 3. I had a huge smile on my face as I walked in to see Izzy dancing around in the kitchen with nothing but my large t shirt and panties on. She pecked Kyle's cheeks as he giggled on the counter. Kyle was licking a spoon probably full of frosting from the cookies they were decorating.

I couldn't wait to start a family with Izzy and come home to see her with Kyle and a little me or a little her. I leaned against the doorway to the kitchen and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hey, baby." Izzy walked over to me, and I opened my arms for her to rest her hands on my chest and lean up to kiss me. I rested my hands on her hips and kissed her back.

"Hi, beautiful." I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. "Hey, big man." I walked over and kissed Kyle's head before snatching his spoon.

I was about to lick it when Kyle snatched it back with a playful grimace. I faked hurt and looked to Izzy helplessly.

"Shouldn't have taken his frosting." She shrugged, so I walked over to her, whom had her own frosting spoon, and kissed the frosting off of her lips.

"Tastes better from you anyways." I smirked at her and laughed when Kyle groaned.

"I want to try! I want better frosting!" He yelled dramatically. I winked at Izzy before leaving the room to take a shower after my day.

-

"I'll never get used to see you laying in our bed in our apartment like this." I slid in behind Izzy after I pulled off my shirt and just laid in my boxers.

She honestly looked the most beautiful when she was just wearing my shirt and panties in bed. She was so peaceful and serene. I kissed her clothed shoulder before she turned to rest on my chest.

She stopped her movements and furrowed her eyebrows before laying down on me. I watched her in awe as she propped herself up on her elbow and traced my new tattoo. I shivered at her touch and smiled when I noticed her lips pull into a trace of a smile.

"12." She whispered as she traced the numerals for that number. "15." She moved on the tracing the next one. "14." And she finished off her trace by pressing a kiss over the tattoo itself.

"These 3 numbers mean more to me than I can explain." I whispered as I peered down at her with left hand on my abs while she continued to admire my newest tattoo.

"Me too." She whispered back. I picked up her left hand that was clad with her engagement and wedding rings. Bringing her hand to my lips, I kissed her ring finger lovingly.