Chapter 6

Izzy's POV

"Don't make me get up." I groan nuzzling my head into Luke's chest feeling his warm skin rise and fall from his laughing.

"Come on, babe. We have to! We have school." He smiled brushing some of my hair out of my face. I groaned again pulling away from him and nuzzling into a pillow instead. "No, baby. Come back." He whined pulling my back into his bare chest. He nuzzled his head into my neck now kissing my neck softly. "I'll take you out to lunch today. Just you and me." I smiled at the thought of Luke taking me out for lunch right in the middle of school. I had never done it before, but I know you can.

"Okay. Fine." I smiled turning in his arms. His smile immediately returned and he bounced on top of me peppering my face in light kisses.

"Good. Now get up, gorgeous."He smiled standing up and pulling on jeans and a white t shirt. I admired how amazing he looked without even trying.

"You look good." I smiled standing up and pulling his shirt down further on my thighs.

"So do you." He smiled down at me wrapping his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine loosely around his neck. I leaned up to kiss him, but he just turned his face so I could kiss his cheek. "Get ready. I'll wait for you out here." He smiled leaving my arms and pushing me off towards the bathroom. I groaned walking in locking the door.

I quickly showered and straightened my hair. I put on some light mascara and BB cream before stepping out and walking over to my closet still ignoring Luke looking at me.

I put on my black skinny jeans, white vans, and white flowy tank top and walked out. Luke looked up at me from his phone and smiled setting it down. I gave him a small half hearted smile deciding to see how far I can take this little grudge and walked to my back pack, picking it up, and walking out of the room.

"Babe?" Luke asked looking at me worriedly. "You mad at me?" I continued to look ahead buckling myself in his car. "Please, don't be mad at me. Tell me what I did wrong. Wait, no. I mean, um.... I know what I did wrong? Okay, I dont. But I'll buy you whatever you want for lunch today, okay? I love you." He rambled making me burst out laughing.

"I love you, too, idiot." I smiled kissing him he smiled into the kiss before pulling away, resting his hand in its usual place on my thigh, and driving to school.

-

"I love you, angel." Luke tucked a piece of hair behind my ear looking down at me from his spot between my legs on my bed. We were cuddling when he ended up tickling me and kissing me.

"I love you, Lukey." I whispered smiling. We had a great lunch date and then went back to school and now decided to come to my place.

"I don't know what I'd do witho-"

"Hi, honey!" My dad burst through my bedroom door and I pushed Luke off me quickly standing up beside my bed while he laid there confused.

"Hi, dad." I smiled sheepishly.

"Who is this?" My mom asked coming up behind my dad.

"I'm-"

"This is my student, Luke. He needed help with math. I'm tutoring him." I interrupted Luke. I couldn't even look at him right now because I felt terrible for saying that.

"Oh, well. Hello, son. Nice to meet you. Um, Izzy. We'll just wait for you two to finish up out here, okay, darling?" My dad smiled quizzically before closing the door.

"Your student?" Luke's voice sounded hurt.

"Let me-"

"No! No, Izzy. You know what, I'm used to being the kid everyone hides from their parents. Because nobody wants to be seen actually being nice to the kid with a lip ring and tattoos. Who would want to introduce me to their parents as anything but some kid from school they're being forced to hang out with right? Because that's just stupid. I thought what we had is different." He ran his hands through his hair.