Chapter 15

Luke's POV

I'm freaking out.

In thirty short minutes, I will be marrying the love of my life. I will make her Mrs. Izzy Bradford. And I'm freaking out. What if she doesn't want to marry me anymore? Oh, god.

I sat on the bench in my private room with my head in my hands when the door creeked open, and Kyle walked in.

"Why are you sad?" He scrunched his eyebrows together.

"I'm nervous, buddy. That's all." I tried to ease my worries by talking to the small man.

"Why? Is it because you're marrying mommy?" He tilted his head, and I laughed.

"Yeah. I'm nervous because I'm marrying mommy." I ran a hand through his soft hair and stood up as I saw it was time to get to the alter. Damn, I'm nervous. "Let's go, big man." I grabbed Kyle's hand and led him out to the large room where we would be getting married.

"I'll see you later, Luke." Kyle smiled before running off to Josh who smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I gave him a nervous smile back as he chuckled at me.

I stood at the alter waiting. Waiting for my beautiful fiancé to walk down this aisle and become my beautiful wife. Waiting for my life to start with Izzy. Waiting to see Izzy to ease my worries.

I looked up when the music started playing. It wasn't the usual wedding song. No. It was our song. I smiled as I saw Izzy dancing slightly down the aisle in her beautiful dress. It was almost as beuatiful as her. I brought a hand to my mouth as I watched her stare directly into my eyes as Always by Panic! At The Disco rang through the room's speakers.

She looked so beautiful. So in her element.

Before I knew it, I was kissing Izzy and calling her my wife. I followed Izzy as she pulled me through the crowd to get to her private room. I kissed her lips softly as we closed the door behind us.

"Why are we in here, baby? I want to show off my new wife." I smiled at her and kissed the back of her hand.

"I have to change. This dress is too big to party in." She smiled at me and kissed my lips again. "Unzip me?" I took her hair in my hands and brought it over her shoulder before slowly dragging the zipper down.

She looked absoutley beautiful and pure in her all-white undergarmet set. She blushed before quickly pulling on a shorter white dress with cut out triangles on the waist line and a gold neck. "You look beautiful." I kissed her nose and took her hand in mine looking at her newly ring clad hand with a smile.

As we walked into the reception area, we were welcomed with claps and cheers. I wrapped my arms around Izzy's waist from behind as we smiled at everyone. Izzy placed her hands over mine on her stomach as I kissed her neck softly. "I love you, Mrs. Bradford." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more, Mr. Bradford." She whispered back to me as she turned around in my arms and kissed me. Her arms flew around my neck as I hooked my arms further around her waist so that there was no room between us. I liked it that way.

In that moment we completely forgot about everyone else. We forgot that everyone was looking at us. We forgot that school had just ended, and we would have to find real jobs or go to college soon. We forgot about all the expectations and stress of the people around us and just kissed. We got caught up in each others embrace and love. It felt nice to love someone; it felt really nice to love someone. Especially since they loved me back.

The clearing of a throat broke Izzy and I apart. Izzy blushed and hid her face in my chest as I smiled at her father. "Hello, sir." I shook his hand with one of mine while I kept the other around my wife.

"Hello, son." He smiled at me and patted my shoulder when I returned my arm around Izzy. "You treat her right for me, okay? It's hard to watch out for my little girl from a different continent." He let out a light laugh, and I followed.

"I will. She's safe with me." I kissed Izzy's forehead before letting her off with her dad for the father daughter dance.

"I love you." She said to me as she took her fathers hand and walked to the dance floor.

"I love you, too, baby." I said after her and watched her smile back at me. I smiled as her and her father danced around the dance floor. He kissed her forehead, and she leaned her head on his chest before the song ended.

I walked over to Izzy on the dance floor and took her hand from her fathers with a smile. Everyone gathered around to watch as I had my first dance with Mrs. Bradford. God, I loved that name.

"I love this feeling. I love you." She whispered and kissed my jawline softly since that's all she could reach right now.

"I'm going to make you feel this for the rest of your life, baby girl." I smiled down at her and leaned to press our foreheads together.

"Good because I plan to do the same." She smiled before our lips connected in another passionate kiss.

-

I kissed the top of Izzy's head as we laid in the bed of my private jet. We were flying to Fiji, but Izzy didn't know that. She stirred in her spot on my side. Her leg was thrown over and laced with one of mine with her hand on my chest firmly as if making sure I wasn't leaving. I had my arms wrapped around her waist firmly and tightly.

She fluttered her eyes open when I brushed her hair out of her face. "Where are we?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

"Nadi International Airport." I whispered into her hair as I placed another kiss ontop of her head.

"Oh. How long have we been here?" She asked looking up at me.

I looked over at the bedside clock and chuckled. "About four hours."

Her eyes went wide, and she scrambled to get out of bed and dressed. "Why didn't you wake me? So we've just been sleeping in a landed jet for four hours?" She asked.

"Yep." I leaned back in bed with my hands behind my head.

"Where are we anyways?" She asks pulling me out of bed to get dressed as well.

"Well, baby. We are in Fiji." I said as I opened up the door to the plane. Her jaw dropped, and she raced down the stairs to the car that had been waiting for us for quite a while now.

"Are we in Fiji?" She rushed to ask the man who held the door open.

"Yes, Mrs. Bradford." She smiled and bit her lip at the name then turned to me.

"I can't believe you brought me to Fiji! I can't believe you married me!" She yelled happily as she hugged me tightly.

"I would do anything for you, baby, and I'd be stupid not to marry you. You're all I never knew I wanted. You made me want you in the best way possible." I kissed her passionately. "Now, shall we go check into our hotel?" I asked in a fake british accent.

"We shall." She coppied my accent and kissed me before I helped her into the truck.

"Welcome to our honeymoon, Mrs. Bradford. The start of our amazing life together." I smiled at her as we clicked our champagne glasses together and took a sip before we were kissing on the way to the beautiful hotel that I spent hours searching for. It's going to be an amazing trip.