Chapter 7

"Oliver wake up" a low voice startled me as I let my eyes flutter open. "Hmm, what's wrong?" I ask sitting up pulling the sleeping child in my arms with me. I panic and immediately lay Evie back down.

Turning around in bed I jump, finding Axel. "What happened?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "You fell asleep so I brought you to bed, but you ended up waking up to bring Evie to bed, and then we just kind of fell asleep" he explains as I blush at my bluntness.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this" I whisper rubbing a few curls out of Evie's face. "Oh it's fine, but we do have classes soon, Lily is waiting for us in the kitchen" he explains and I jump out of bed. "How much time do we have" I panic rushing through my boxes.

"Oliver relax we have a few hours" he smiles standing next to me. I let out a sigh of relief standing back up to face him. "I'm sorry I'm not going to have any clothes that fit... you" I use my hand to motion to his very fit body.

He chuckles with a nod. "Makes sense, I'll just go in this again I doubt anyone is going to mind" he shrugs his shoulders before going back to the bed. "She's adorable" he whispers looking down at the chubby-cheeked child.

"I guess it runs in the family" he smirks and I freeze looking over to him. He was looking back at me with the same smug look. I hurried to go back to finding myself clothes.  It didn't take much longer and I turned back to Axel who was watching me patiently.

"Um... are you going to leave?" I wait. "Sorry- I'm being stupid" he laughs nervously bolting for the door. I shake my head chuckling, before throwing on a loose band-tee and some baggy jeans.

I turned to Evie and sighed I have no clothes for her. Sitting on the bed I shake the baby gently. "Evelyn" I whisper and the girl immediately starts crying trying to crawl away.

"Evelyn it's me, big brother is here" I coo and she sniffles crawling back over to me. "I sowwy" she mumbles reaching for me. I take her with a sympathetic look and hold her to my chest.

She yawns her tiny fist grabbing my shirt. "Go back to sleep baby" I bounced her slightly while heading to the kitchen. Axel was at the table having a lively conversation with Lily who was sitting on the counter.

"I think I'm going to have to miss a few classes today" I murmur sitting next to Axel. They both stop their conversations to look at me. "Why? You never miss class, you hate being behind?" Lily pesters me with questions.

"Lily, I can't just leave Evie here, but I can't take her out in public without a change in diaper or clothes. I either need to go to the store and get some or I need to go... home and grab some things" I explain rubbing her back.

"Can you take her to your first class and once mines over, I'll run to your house and grab her things? Your parents should be at work and I'll just smacky smack your brother" Lily raised her eyebrows as I shake my head.

"We can try that- but no smacking Jeremiah" I shut her excitement down. "I'm going to need to take some food for her" I sigh standing back up. The both of them nod as I move Evie to my hip. "Actually can one of you do it... I need to change her diaper" I groan starting for my room. "Olive we don't have any-" I quickly cut Lily off. "It's fine Lils I'll use my shirt" I bite my lip. The day is starting great I'm already about to break down.

In the process of cleaning Evie, she woke up. After crying for a little she realized who I was and calmed down sucking on her thumb. It took a bit, and I cleaned her as best as I could with a rag and water. Thankfully we had baby powder underneath the bathroom sink which Lily apparently usual for her hair? so I used that before wrapping a shirt I didn't care much about to wrap her bottom.

Taking another one of my shirts I throw it over her tiny body. "A cute little dress for you" I coo tickling her stomach. She giggled as I threw her clothes into an empty cardboard box aka laundry basket.