Chapter 20

"Happy Birthday beautiful" I coo kissing my sister's stomach. She giggles, her arms outstretched. Scooping her up, I spin us around. "My baby sister is all grown up" I cry petting her head. "Up!" She cheers and I nod. "All grown-up" I repeat.

Quickly changing her diaper, I put her in her blue skirt with the frilly white shirt. "Lily is going to do your hair, are you excited?" I ask and she looks at me with wide eyes. "Wily! Haw!" She screams and I nod.

Leaving my room, the girl immediately squeals seeing all the dollar store streamers and Mickey Mouse balloons. I let her go and she runs to pick one up. "Wuc! Wuc!" She hugs it and I laugh. "Yup that's Donald duck" I laugh.

I had decorated this morning before class and Lily would be home from her class soon. I still haven't told her about yesterday. I can't believe it actually happen. I touch my own lips remembering it. His lips were so soft.

"What do we want to watch?" I ask and she holds up her ballon. "Mickey mouse?" I chuckle getting a nod. I quickly turn on the tv playing the show. She lifts herself onto the couch with some struggle and I go into the kitchen to make her breakfast.

Quickly, I started making some scrambled eggs, a little extra for Lily when she gets back. Once they're done I grab a plastic bowl along with one of the new baby spoons I had bought. A weird habit I have been doing, I went to the fridge and put one piece of lettuce on top. Wanting her to eat something healthy.

I guess there was nothing wrong with it, so I just shrugged and head back into the living room. Sitting next to the girl, hanging her the food. She immediately takes the piece of lettuce off and shoved it in her mouth. "Ew" she squeals and I laugh watching her swallow.

Evelyn lazily picks up her plastic fork and scoops the eggs into her mouth. Not much of it actually making it in her mouth. "Sum sum- here" she gives me the fork and I shake my head. "I'm okay- brother isn't hungry at the moment" I coo kissing her head.

The door opens and I shoot my head over to see Lily. "Is birthday girl up!?" She pops her head in and I smile. "Yup" I smile standing as well. "Haw?" She asked and I hold my finger up. "Finish your food" I eye her and she goes back to her food anyways.

I dragged Lily by the arm into the kitchen knowing I had to tell her. I rubbed my rib really feeling it today. "Yesterday" I huff and she looks at me worried. "Do I need to get more pain meds?" She asked and I smile shaking my head.

"We kissed- made out... he asked me out... I said yes. I was in his lap Lily... it was so hot" I was frantically trying to explain. Her face was blank and I didn't know what to do. "You're dating" she mutters her face still showing no emotion.

I rub my arm nervously but nod. "Since yesterday?" I shrink back but nod again. "And you're just telling me now!!!" She shouts shaking my shoulders violently.

"Oh my god! I knew you two were acting weird yesterday!!!!" She gushes. "He's going to be here soon! I'm just hearing this now!? Olive my baby!!! I could have witnessed gay- I could have... I'm going to cry... no wait I'm actually crying" she turns away and starts fanning herself.

"Wait oh- you're actually crying" I laugh seeing her teary eyes. "Shut up- I got so excited my eyes couldn't take it" she whines. "O! O! O!" My sister starts shouting and I make my way over to her.

"I done! I done!" She cheers. "Good job" I praise her and she slides off of the couch. Turning to grab her bowl and spoon. "Can you take it into the kitchen?" I ask and her eyes go wide pointing at the kitchen.