Chapter 54 ⚠️Smut⚠️

"Stop trying to peak" I whine covering his eyes as I guide him outside into the parking lot. "Are you trying to get me to hit!" He laughs and I shake my head even though he can't see me.

We stop in front of the surprise and I smile. "Are you ready?" I ask and he smiles widely. "I guess" he laughs again. "Okayyy 1. 2. 3." I uncover his eyes. "Surprise!" I shout and he goes silent.

"Axel?" I ask moving forward to look at him. He was frozen before looking at me. "Are you serious?" He whispers and I nod. "Oh my god... thank you" he shouts pulling me into a bone-crushing hug.

"How am I going to repay you! I don't even know what to do. Let me take you on a ride." He starts rambling on and I grab his face keeping him still. "You have been struggling since you got here, yet you are still here for me. You don't need to repay me" I remind him but he shakes his head giving me a quick and deep kiss.

"I'm serious- I have my wallet. I'm texting Lily now. Let me take you shopping or something. You like shopping- right?" He asked completely losing his mind.

He grabs his phone and before I could say anything he had already sent the text. "You got two helmets" he chuckles and I nod handing him his and grabbing mine. Putting mine on, I wait for him before handing him the key.

"God I want to take this helmet off and kiss you again" he groans and I shake my head turning him around. "You look good in a biker helmet" he chuckles getting onto the bike, getting used to the feeling of it. "Dear god this is amazing" he groans before turning the engine on. "Let me do a lap around the parking lot, just so I know how sensitive steering is" he looks over at me, even though I can't see his face.

I give him a thumbs-up, and soon after he's off. I secured my phone in my pocket waiting for him. Not even a minute later he was back and cheering louder than ever. I wish I'd have have recorded this.

I hop on behind him squeezing tightly. "I'm just going to drive until I find a place!" He shouts before driving off. I missed the feeling of having these moments with him. I squeezed tightly and I could practically feel his smile.

We stopped at a stop light and I tapped his shoulder. He looked back at me and I pointed to the right. Getting a nod, when the light turned green we went to the right. I recognized the area a bit more and knew where the closest mall was.

He saw the signs and we made it there in a few minutes. Axel parked the bike and I pulled my helmet off, as he did. Smiling I pulled off my helmet before hugging him and kissing his neck. "Did you like your surprise?" I murmur and he nods reaching back to grab my hair. "Yes, I loved it" he answers taking his own helmet off. I step off of the bike satisfied.

He follows and I go to the satchel grabbing the thinner chains. Locking our helmets on. He stares curiously but doesn't question it. I take his hand and we walk into the mall.

"We can go where you want, I don't even care" Axel sings obviously in a happy place right now. I smile swinging our hands back and forth. "This feels weird, but sure" I chuckle walking around with him till I found a store I found suitable.

"This place has tons of band tees... my absolute favorite things" I sing and he laughs letting me pull him in. He helped me look through shirts picking a few out. "I'm digging the pastel vibes" he laughs handing me a baby blue shirt.

"I should probably try some of these on" I laugh and he nods. "I should definitely join you- to like make sure they fit okay" he sighs and I roll my eyes.

"...fine" I give in and he drags me towards the dressing rooms. He opens the door and pulls me in before locking it behind us. I hang the shirts up as he sits on the bench.