Chapter 36

I waited in the kitchen for a table needing a waiter. Molly leaves taking mine and I chuckle. I hope she doesn't think I'm upset because she's just giving me less work.

She comes back a few minutes later with a grin. "Oliver table three" I look up confused but nod. "Got it" I answer anyways. She goes to whispering and immediately the kitchen is bursting into laughter.

Table three? My heart stops when I see who's at table three. "Oh hello fag" Max was at the end of the booth. I memorized names from Lily's little pranks and ideas of pissing them off.

Next to Max was Riley, then Garret, Jared, and last Noah. "Hello, what would you like to order?" I stay polite and the guys start to laugh. "Be careful he might get angry" Riley starts to pat his fake tears as I tighten my grip on the pen.

"Do you want drinks or not?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Sprite" one answers and the others chuckle. "Pepsi" three of them get the same thing. Max chuckles at that before looking over at me. "Lemonade- be careful with your dirty fingers" he sends me a glare and I write it down with a nod.

I start to walk away listening to them whisper and chatter. "No homo though" a boy chuckles and it's followed by "you have to do it!" He cheers. I start at the drinks taking everything I can not poison them.

Getting them all on a platter I make my way back to the immature jackasses. "Here are your drinks" I start to hand them their drinks as they all stare at me snickering. "Thanks baby" Max answers smacking my ass.

I gasped looking down at him. "Don't you dare touch me!" I step back glaring at him. "Aw, he's getting angry" Another one of them laughs and I stare shock.

This time Noah grabs me with a pleased expression. "He's got a nice ass, if only you were a girl" he laughs and I gulp. "Please just stop, I have a boyfriend- I don't know what I have to do to get you to leave me alone" I sigh stepping away from them again.

"A boyfriend!? Tell us who we definitely want to be friends with him" Garret leans forward and I cover my mouth knowing I slipped up. "Are you guys ready to order?" I ask trying to not bring Axel into this.

"We'll order in a minute- we aren't done talking" Garret continues and I'm pulled over to Max again. Don't hit him, don't hit him. I can't lose my job. I need it for Evelyn. Do this for Evelyn. He turns me around and feels my ass as my eyes go wide.

"No seriously he's got a nice ass, maybe if I just blindfold myself lol" Max snickers, and another hand is added as I step away, trying to hold back my tears. "Would you like to order now?" I ask and Riley scoots closer to the edge.

"Hey cock slut how about you and I go out back I'll give you something nice to suck on" he starts to move his hips and the others burst into laughter.

I bite the inside of my cheek and look between them. Max was pretending to suck on one, looking at me. "How would you feel about being the team's personal cock sucker, give us relief after the game?" Jared brings up the idea and they erupt into cheers.

"I still can't get over the fact that you guys hate gays, yet you want me to suck you off so bad" I laugh and they stop their rowdy behavior to look at me. "We're the town's pride and joy-" Max starts and Noah cuts him off. "We could do whatever we wanted to you, and guess what?! Nobody would care" he laughs and the others start laughing again.

"You sick bastards" I grumble before putting the notepad down. "What did you say, with that disgusting mouth to yours?" Garret asked looking at the others surprised. I'm grabbed again but this time I pull away with the same look of disgust.

"I'll give you some more time to think" I smile before making my way back into the kitchen, the others immediately begin to laugh and I walk past, tears brimming in my eyes, I've been so good at holding it all in. It was just so hard.