Chapter 23

"Class dismissed" the professor sighs knowing no one took his lesson serious. I didn't even get done the hall when I'm smashed against the wall. I open my eyes in shock, surprised when I find a girl.

She steps back and the two girls behind her were wide eyed. "What the fuck was that for" I shout stepping forward. She shrinks back and the three run. "I can't believe you actually did it!" One giggles and that's the last thing I hear as they turn the corner.

"Fucking bitches" I mutter rubbing my shoulder. I gave them a few minutes, because if I saw them again I might actually slap the shit out of her. Once I was somewhat calm I made my way to the main building and put my stuff in my locker easily for once.

I reach my hand back and check my butt pockets for my phone and wallet. "Oh, they are there alright" I whip myself around to find Axel smirking at me. "And what's that suppose to mean?" I ask eyeing him. He steps closer wrapping an arm around me. "It means I was staring at the wonderful ass of yours" he chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"You're so forward" I reply getting a cheesy smile in response. "I didn't think you had any classes today?" I go back to eyeing him suspiciously and he nods. "I don't, Lily forced me over here- we're going shopping" he gives me not so enthusiastic jazz hands.

"So how long have you been here?" I ask checking our surroundings. I didn't want Axel being tormented like me. So I tried to keep our relationship on the down low.

"Like an hour and a half" he shrugs and I groan. "So my whole class? Why? What did you even do?" I question him and he nods. "I had nothing to do and I got lots of numbers- involuntarily, also got accused of getting someone pregnant" he explains as I give him a shocked look.

"Well your life sounds interesting" I pat his chest and he shrugs. "I have their numbers, I was planning on giving them to Lily- or is that too much" he chuckles patting his pocket. "Oh god, she's going to be prank calling all night" I laugh just thinking about the things she's going to tell these girls.

"We should probably get going?" He suggest and I nod starting towards the door his hand slipping off of me and going to find my hand. I take mine away with a worried look. "They can't know your with me, they'll put you on a stake and burn you" I chuckle nervously and he rolls his eyes.

"I could care less" he holds his hand out and I look to him wearily. "I'm serious, I've been tormented since I was twelve, people like you here. Let's keep it that way- hell they think your trying to convert us" I laugh sadly as we make our way into the parking lot.

"Oliver" he calls for me and I stop. "Sorry- I'm just trying to protect you" I explain and he nods pulling me into a hug. "I understand that, but I'm fine. I don't need to be protected" he whispers and I nod, getting kissed on the forehead.

"Now let's go, I have Lily's car and I miss my bike" he huffs walking over to the old thing. That's when I notice the rust bucket. Opening the door I get into the passenger side as he hopes in the driver side.

"Where are we going?" He asked putting the key in the ignition. The engine stutters alive as I try to weigh my option. "I mostly just need diapers, we went food shopping last week- I can't think if she needs anything else" I grumble into my hands trying to think.

"Just tell me where to go and I'll go, if we have to make multiple stops that's fine" he assures me putting a hand on my shoulder. I nod and take a deep breath. "Okay Lily and I usually go to this family store Everything Everything... it's basically are big store that has like three different departments, it's our mall" he listens intently before putting the car in drive.

"That's on Hanklesten road, right?" He asked looking around. "Yeah, do you need directions or no?" I ask and he pulls out and to the left. "Nah I think I got it" he was full of confidence and I was about to not say anything because it was so cute. To bad I'm not that nice.